No Zooz owners ?

This 1977 bike would be super cool electrified!

Get on it Pedaluma !!!

chopper_style_bike_from_1977-952x580-jpg.446099

New to forum!
An ebike never entered my mind until 6 months ago. Researched likes crazy. Once I saw this Zooz it was all over for me.
With that said I’ve not ridden a bike in 31 years (I’m 46) but I just couldn’t bring myself to buy something that looked like the old ten speeds with fat tires, or something that had short little tires (what’s that all about?) or that looked like a girls bike and folded up!
Just me here, not looking to step on toes first time in the forum!
I am surprised you guys are ragging on the price. Man from the ones I had rented and researched I truly thought this bike was a bargain. Maybe someone can explain that.
As far as the point goes…….. if you’re the type of dude that’s gonna buy a head turning bike like this…… you ain’t worried about racks and stuff ya know? Surely not shocks on a BMX.
I said all that to say this…… I’ve ridden it 6 times, have over 100 miles and it has brought more fun than anything has in a long time and it has absolutely transformed my town. I’m in sales and just from me out having a ball zipping around town, I’ve ran into people and made appointments! Hadn’t counted on that but anyway there is not one thing I could possibly complain about other than the seat is hard and my butt has no natural cushion.
As far as not being able to adjust the seat…. See the part I said about being a BMX bike. I will say from just simply sitting my rear back further on the seat, it feels as if you made all kinds of adjustments!
I get it’s not for everyone. I just don’t get people that would never ever buy something yet get on a board and rag on it. But I guess we have to talk about something!

I have had the Zooz for about 8 months now. Before I got the Zooz, I bought my wife an Aventon Aventure with front shocks, and after riding the Zooz, she hates the Aventon even though it has a nice front shock, and it is the right height for her (she is 6 ft tall). That bike checked all the boxes but it's just not that fun to ride. She loves the fun and torque of the Zooz. Their is magic to the torque of the Zooz with the lightweight frame. It feels so much more zipper than most the ebikes. The push throttle is super fun. We ride short trips about 6 miles (round trip) into the local village, and we do beach cruises on the 101 in North County, San Diego. I have my 3-year-old son on the front of the seat with foot pegs. I was going to get a Rad Wagon but the Zooz totally replaced that idea. In fact, we have ridden the whole family of 3 on the Zooz. Although only a few blocks. It is a nice neighborhood transport. It's a bike for people who would like to have fun, just like a BMX, but goes unusually fast for a bike. Side note anyone who is in San Diego and wants an Adventon Aventure I will be posting it for sale soon.

Back