No longer using the Creo for road riding

and the Aethos just feels faster. Maybe it's because the Cervelo is a decade old and the frame has lost stiffness, I'm not sure.

There's many different types of crabon fibre...from inexpensive and heavy too Nasa/Formula 1 stuff that r very pricey and very, very light..

My Storck Scenario C1:1 (made with Schmolke crabon fibre ;a Formula 1 supplier) is 14lb , no paint weight(naked crabon fibre ) . With a set of 202 Zipps it tips the scale @ under 13lb...

Bottom line is that our analog road bikes are still a LOT of fun (a light wheelset is essential😉) and we also get a better workout, HR is higher then on an ebike ride , better legs muscle workout and so on...

I do like that Canyon Grail , it's even better then Trek Domane +HP.

Bottom line is that our analog road bikes are still a LOT of fun (a light wheelset is essential😉) and we also get a better workout, HR is higher then on an ebike ride , better legs muscle workout and so on...
That's pretty subjective in nature. It depends on effort levels but other things as well. If being on a ebike makes one ride more often or try harder then their physical fitness will improve more than with an analog bike that they only feel so so about. Attitudes affect workouts.

Back