Pending deal to sell my Creo

Captain Slow

I am close to selling my Creo to a friend. He just needs to get approval from his wife.

I enjoyed the Creo, but I found I don't like a 1X drivetrain for the road (ok with it for mountain biking) and I don't like the non-standard spacing of the wheels. I'd like to get a nice set of wheels that I can share between my road bikes.

So, I will be without an ebike, but I won't be disappearing. There is another ebike in my future, I just don't know what type it will be, nor when. I'm still interested and not going anywhere, but I'll just be riding my Aethos. I probably haven't ridden more than 200 km's on my Creo in the last 18 months, but probably put 7k km's on my other bikes in that time.

I'm trying to get my wife on an ebike so it might not be that long from now. She would probably want a flat bar bike, lighter weight and lower power. Any suggestions?

Kind of hard to argue against some flavor of Vado SL, isn‘t it, given that you certainly know your way around the Specialized world.

Although I believe you’ve been eying those new Trek e road bikes!

Thanks Dave.

To be clear I'm looking for my wife and not me, so the Domane+ although nice will have to wait.
I need to get her on an ebike so we can go faster. She tends to ride at around 15 - 20 km/hr, and I get kind of bored going that slow. I'm fine with 20-25 km/hr, but slower than that is just too boring. Of course going faster than that is even more fun!

Back