Newbie post

Bigmal

Hi all. I just got into this as I’m a life long cyclist but am getting a bit past struggling up the hills I love here in the Scottish Borders. I bought a Bianchi Aria E. stunning looks and performance. I’ve had a couple of issues in the first week with charging it up. The first charge left me with a flashing pink iwok light and the inability to change setting. I ran it down and charged to 96% and all was well. I since did the same again and it’s back to flashing pink. I ran it down to 86% and it’s working again. All a bit frustrating ad nd confusing.
9A1C6D72-6617-49F0-9449-A2DAE64D9742.jpeg

Fantastic looking ride and good health to enjoy. I can't help with your charging issues, but a call to the LBS/supplying retailer should hopefully get you sorted.

Hi all. I just got into this as I’m a life long cyclist but am getting a bit past struggling up the hills I love here in the Scottish Borders. I bought a Bianchi Aria E. stunning looks and performance. I’ve had a couple of issues in the first week with charging it up. The first charge left me with a flashing pink iwok light and the inability to change setting. I ran it down and charged to 96% and all was well. I since did the same again and it’s back to flashing pink. I ran it down to 86% and it’s working again. All a bit frustrating ad nd confusing. View attachment 67028

Back