Newbie From St. Peters, MO

Sola Gratia

Retired guy looking at an e-bike to replace my Giant Cypress LX. Focusing in on Trek Verve + and the Giant LaFree.

Retired guy looking at an e-bike to replace my Giant Cypress LX. Focusing in on Trek Verve + and the Giant LaFree.

After Tons of research & test rides (over 25), I bought Two Giant Lafree E+1 a couple weeks ago.
So far, both my Wife & I believe we made the right choice.

Good luck, and Enjoy the Quest !

Craig :cool:

After Tons of research & test rides (over 25), I bought Two Giant Lafree E+1 a couple weeks ago.
So far, both my Wife & I believe we made the right choice.

Good luck, and Enjoy the Quest !

Craig :cool:
Interesting. I just ordered my E+1 today! We can compare notes.

Shiloh’s a beautiful little town. I grew up in Mascoutah. Born in New Athens. I even used to manage the Aero Club at Scott AFB.

We should get together to ride. What bike do you have?

Shiloh is excellent! My Wife and I are both USAF Retired out of Scott!

I recently traded my 2015 Specialized Sirrus Comp Carbon for a 2020 Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0.

A ride would be cool!

Attachments

• 4DB6AE7C-422E-46A4-B63A-D82DDB6D684B.jpeg
    4DB6AE7C-422E-46A4-B63A-D82DDB6D684B.jpeg
    283.1 KB · Views: 354
I came within a hair of getting the turbo Como 4.0 but decided it was overkill for my riding. Spectacular bike. I bet you love your Vado.

My wife was in the Air Force. I was in Naval Aviation. We have some interesting debates about who is best, Air Force or Navy.

I have yet to win that argument 😳

I came within a hair of getting the turbo Como 4.0 but decided it was overkill for my riding. Spectacular bike. I bet you love your Vado.

My wife was in the Air Force. I was in Naval Aviation. We have some interesting debates about who is best, Air Force or Navy.

I have yet to win that argument 😳

We were both 6F’s on the E side.

I have the answer for you to use as to who the best pilot/aviator is between both branches: The best pilot/aviator is the one sitting behind the stick...

As one of the best SNCO’s I ever had used to say about “Zipper Suited Sun Gods,” - A pilot on the ground (enter colorful saying here ->) is as useless as %$#s on a bull!

Back