New Wattwagon Website is Live

Unreal. That is crazy good for the carbon frame.
I’m surprised they can fit a GPS in that thing.
Wish it could be a little lower price but I don’t see anything comparable to these components

WOW! Now that the details are out this is AMAZING! Full-Suspension with Kindernay???!!! Plus, as pretty a design as I've seen and priced well. I like that you can configure like a laptop! I tricked it out with a few upgrades including maximizing the motor and it's still priced aggressively!

A few months ago I was trying to decide on the Travalanche, but now that they've introduced the Hydra and the price is even better I finally know what I want.

Just ordered mine in dark olive green, full power, throttle unrestricted. o_O😍😚👍😶
I’m considering the Charcoal Green as an accent with the grey as shown on the website. Keep going back and forth on it. Don’t see a dark olive color listed on the Cerakote website. What do they call it?

I’m considering the Charcoal Green as an accent with the grey as shown on the website. Keep going back and forth on it. Don’t see a dark olive color listed on the Cerakote website. What do they call it?
I don't know but when Pushkar put up that color chart there was a dark olive green one but no name to it.

What's the difference (other than price) between these two color options?
  • Single Color
  • 1 Color with Decals

What kind of GPS anti-theft system in all these new Watt Wagons models? I can't find the information.

What kind of GPS anti-theft system in all these new Watt Wagons models? I can't find the information.
GPS is BYOD at the moment. The frame can take anything from 70mmx35mmx30mm. We have tested with most common 2G and 4G gps tracker otions you can find on Amazon / Alibaba.

We are working to bring a WW version of the GPS service as well but that's not quite ready yet.

1. The black is the single color
2. The porche gray one with red decals is the (1 color with decals) option.
Matte Black and Single Color are two different choices on the product page. I assume single color just means any color other than matte black.
Also, are the decals the red accent on the inside of the rear triangle?
Lastly, the red-to-black-fade paint sample is the $800 Custom option?

Matte Black and Single Color are two different choices on the product page. I assume single color just means any color other than matte black.
Also, are the decals the red accent on the inside of the rear triangle?
Lastly, the red-to-black-fade paint sample is the $800 Custom option?
1. yes.. that is corect. need to re-word it.
2. Decals are on the inside of the triangle and also in inside of the front triangle. Let me put up some better pictures.
3. yes the red / black with silver speckles is the $800 option.

Back