New to DownHill Mountain Biking & Ebikes from New Mexico!

Jedediah

Hello I am new to the sport of Mountain biking. I have been riding for less than a year. I have recently upgraded from my cheap entry level Walmart bike to a Specialized Full Suspension StumpJumper equipped with the Fattie 360 Tires (Its a whole new world!). I have also just purchased my first ebike, the new FLUX ATTACK and I am waiting for it to arrive in the mail any day now! I have done quite a bit of research on Ebikes before making my first purchase and as a value shopper the specs on the FLUX bikes seem to be the best bang for the buck but I have not seen a review on their bikes from EBR. I would love to see a review and get a professional opinion.

One man and so many bikes to review! Court tries to get to a lot of new products; many of the online only or crowdfunded ones he has to buy in order to do a review. Who knows, he might be waiting on one too :)

Welcome! Whereabouts in New Mexico? I used to live in Las Cruces and worked all over Southern New Mexico (Silver City, Ruidoso, Roswell, Carlsbad...). Fond memories of camping trips to the Gila as well. Lots of great areas to bike in that state.

Welcome! Whereabouts in New Mexico? I used to live in Las Cruces and worked all over Southern New Mexico (Silver City, Ruidoso, Roswell, Carlsbad...). Fond memories of camping trips to the Gila as well. Lots of great areas to bike in that state.

I am from Rio Rancho, just north of Albuquerque in central New Mexico.

One man and so many bikes to review! Court tries to get to a lot of new products; many of the online only or crowdfunded ones he has to buy in order to do a review. Who knows, he might be waiting on one too :)
I will try to do a review video myself when this one comes in.

That would be great, @Jedediah! The best feedback includes the condition of the bike when it arrives, quality of the components and something about the battery. Is it easy to start up? How does the bike feel when you ride it and a bit about where you're riding the ebike. Those are real world observations that we all appreciate.

Welcome to the Forum! Looking forward to hearing your experience with the Flux bike both short term and long term.

Back