New Step Through owner and member

Received green bike last Monday. Looks great. However couple of problems and still not usable. Hope to resolve amicable with FLX and get riding. Will provide updates.

Good luck, you will need it! I have been arguing with them for nearly three weeks over a bad motor problem. Customer Support is basically worthless. I have multiple phone videos of the problem, if I can figure out how to upload them, I will.

Received green bike last Monday. Looks great. However couple of problems and still not usable. Hope to resolve amicable with FLX and get riding. Will provide updates.
Up and running. FLX actually provided replacement. Have added throttle, rack, bag lights and mirror. Ordered suspension seat post. It's mine! First ride was amazing. Looking forward to many more miles. 39096

Few miles. But thoroughly enjoying. Feel like superman! Two questions. Are the wires in place to retrofit front/rear lights like the touring version? And, I find myself riding almost exclusively in the highest gear - is that ok?

Few miles. But thoroughly enjoying. Feel like superman! Two questions. Are the wires in place to retrofit front/rear lights like the touring version? And, I find myself riding almost exclusively in the highest gear - is that ok?

Highest gear or highest pedal assist level?

I have the same Step Through, same color - just got it last month.
Yes a few minor glitches but anyone contemplating this company - customer service has been great.
My feeling is - if you are buying an ebike sight unseen, be prepared for a punch list of problems, hopefully small, that the company can help you fix.

Rear brake needed bleeding - they covered that cost. Rear light is shipped too dim, they are working on a fix. Headset came apart during shipping, they told me order of pieces.

I do intend to replace the suspension seat post the touring came with - it is adequate, but want a softer kinect or similar - which one did you order, retire?

Just an update on FLX customer service - they are totally there and responsive, in my experience. Best to use email. The bike itself - very nice; only complaint is the frame is a bit big for me, I'm 5'8". Looking for a second bike with lower step over - basically a crank forward mountain bike, but doubt this exists yet....

Geometry of a mtb and crank forward are not compatible. Hard to climb steep hills with your feet out front, and go over roots and rocks with low feet forward clearance. But it seems like fewer and fewer mtb owners really use them to their original intent.

Back