New Specialized 2022 Como 3.0

Comotose 3.0

Region
Canada
Hey Everyone,
I see a lot of Vado talk and 4.0 or 5.0 or SL, but just sending a shout out for the new Como 3.0. It rides like a dream and is all the bike I need at this point. Ortlieb bags which rock and a Garmin radar on the seat post. Photo is in Toronto and I am averaging 50 km a day on it. Happy to chat if anyone has questions. I am a newbie to the e-bike world but as a 48 year old it has got me back on bikes and feel 20 years younger! Cheers!

IMG_4608.jpg

Lovely bike, and glad you are enjoying it!

I test rode the Como, it is a very sweet ride. I just felt better on the Vado; if the LBS didn't have a Vado in stock, I too would be riding the Como.

Ha. For sure, the 5.0's are amazing. It came down to money for me, not choice. IF I had a bit more to spend I would have gone 5.0. Glad you are enjoying it and feeling its benefits like me!! Enjoy it, feels good to feel the breeze again.

My wife’s Como 3.0 igh (purchased a few days ago) bears a class 1 sticker, supposedly limiting motor assist up to 20 mph. The biking press though has been touting this past year that all Comos are class 3. Is this difference driven by the Enviolo? Not that this is a problem, since we were looking to limit our bikes anyway to facilitate better access to some of the Connecticut bike routes.

My wife’s Como 3.0 igh (purchased a few days ago) bears a class 1 sticker, supposedly limiting motor assist up to 20 mph. The biking press though has been touting this past year that all Comos are class 3. Is this difference driven by the Enviolo? Not that this is a problem, since we were looking to limit our bikes anyway to facilitate better access to some of the Connecticut bike routes.
We have a older 2018 2.0 Como that is Class 1, but I thought the 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0 Comos were all Class 3 just like the 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0 Vados.

my 2020 is class 3 but also has a sticker in the zip case class 1. if i could find another 2020 5.0 i'd buy it. never been on a more comfortable bike. plus i can't get to liking the new como design

Back