new ridge rider

jakejake

Does anyone know what to expect with the 2017 ridge rider? i've heard that the battery may be increased to 17ah, which is awesome. not sure how others feel, but i would really really love to have fender mounts and integrated lights. this bike could be the ultimate commuter!

A 17ah option would be nice, but I can already get 100kms with my 11ah. Having said that, a lot of my riding is in level 1 and with a 17ah I could probably ride (a lot faster) in level 2 or 3 and go the same distance.
Fender mounts would be really nice. I'm presently looking for a set of fenders for my Ridgerider and it looks like I'll have to do some fabricating to get a set of generic mountain bike fenders to fit.

A 17ah option would be nice, but I can already get 100kms with my 11ah. Having said that, a lot of my riding is in level 1 and with a 17ah I could probably ride (a lot faster) in level 2 or 3 and go the same distance.
Fender mounts would be really nice. I'm presently looking for a set of fenders for my Ridgerider and it looks like I'll have to do some fabricating to get a set of generic mountain bike fenders to fit.
Yea, i'm more interested in fender mounts and integrated lights than anything else. I live in NYC, and the ridge rider could be the perfect commuter

Back