New Owner, Central Florida

Blimpman

I have been a two Wheeled rider of motorcycles and Bicycles all my life. In my 60's now and dirt bike racing is behind me, I still ride Dual Sport motorcycles. My wife and I have a travel trailer and travel all over Florida in the winter and then up north to Ohio each summer. There just isn't room to take a motorcycle as we have two kayaks in the van already. My health is compromised from 20 year battle with throat cancer and effects of radiation treatment. To ride up and down hills on my bicycle has become tough and I cannot keep up with my wife so.....
I bought a collapsible Avenger 20" E-Bike from Bolton ebikes in Calif. Folded up it will fin in my van when we go camping. The peddle assistance will keep me going longer so I can finish more distance. I have been following the electric bike development for a little while and some of the technology is pretty exciting. Delivery of the new ride is gonna be very soon. :cool:

Attachments

• avenger.jpg
    avenger.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 247
Welcome to the site.
Glad the new technology can get you outside in the scenery even after a nasty disease.
It's bikes or walk for me. I'm too small to pick up a Harley or a clone.

Great! There are a lot go really cool things going on in the area of bikes. Funny how some bicyclists telll you that you are "cheating" with an electric bike. When you hear that say "you are right, I am cheating the grim reaper by going out riding". There are so many good bikes that are fun to ride. Have a ball with yours and keep riding it.

By the way, we are actually now in St. Pete and use our bikes to run around town for everything. Most of our food shopping and general errands are by our ebikes.

A big welcome to you Blimpman and happy for you. I too am somewhat compromised by my recent treatments of throat cancer, but I don’t let it hold me back from doing what I enjoy very much. When you’re riding, your mind is on the enjoyment and ease of challenge. God Bless you, be responsible and ride safe.

I have been a two Wheeled rider of motorcycles and Bicycles all my life. In my 60's now and dirt bike racing is behind me, I still ride Dual Sport motorcycles. My wife and I have a travel trailer and travel all over Florida in the winter and then up north to Ohio each summer. There just isn't room to take a motorcycle as we have two kayaks in the van already. My health is compromised from 20 year battle with throat cancer and effects of radiation treatment. To ride up and down hills on my bicycle has become tough and I cannot keep up with my wife so.....
I bought a collapsible Avenger 20" E-Bike from Bolton ebikes in Calif. Folded up it will fin in my van when we go camping. The peddle assistance will keep me going longer so I can finish more distance. I have been following the electric bike development for a little while and some of the technology is pretty exciting. Delivery of the new ride is gonna be very soon. :cool:
Welcome. I also bought ebikes as a campervan accessory... but the van is an accessory to the bikes now.

Back