First time ebike owner

Kindieann

Region
USA
Hi, I'm Kindieann. I have what I believe is a 2015-2016 Haibike sduro hard life RC e-bike with a 250w Yamaha mid drive PW series motor. I bought it used with no information on it (found on YouTube videos). I got this bike to start exercising once I was well enough after cancer treatment. I'm still fighting cancer (lung, adrenal and pancreas).
I live in Riverside County in southern CA
Ebike is definitely an awesome way to get exercise when health has been impaired. I can now ride with my husband and keep up. I also bring my Green Cheek Conure bird with me.

Attachments

• PXL_20230918_191342078.jpg
    PXL_20230918_191342078.jpg
    550.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_20230913-104034~3.png
    Screenshot_20230913-104034~3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 89
Hi, I'm Kindieann. I have what I believe is a 2015-2016 Haibike sduro hard life RC e-bike with a 250w Yamaha mid drive PW series motor. I bought it used with no information on it (found on YouTube videos). I got this bike to start exercising once I was well enough after cancer treatment. I'm still fighting cancer (lung, adrenal and pancreas).
I live in Riverside County in southern CA
Ebike is definitely an awesome way to get exercise when health has been impaired. I can now ride with my husband and keep up. I also bring my Green Cheek Conure bird with me.
So I'm actually looking to overhaul the motor myself. Anyone have information on how and where to buy the replacement parts?

On occasion during peddling, the peddle skips and while coasting with no peddling I hear clicking noises as the chain is in motion.

Thank you Dewey. I'm going to start working on the motor in October. This month I am riding every day doing this fundraiser to fight kids cancer. I have a goal of 100 miles to reach before I can take it apart. I'll post all of my updates as they are completely. Let's hope for success.

Thank you Dewey. I'm going to start working on the motor in October. This month I am riding every day doing this fundraiser to fight kids cancer. I have a goal of 100 miles to reach before I can take it apart. I'll post all of my updates as they are completely. Let's hope for success.
I'd never be able to do this fundraiser without my ebike in my condition with lung cancer. I've raised $1,655 and rode 90 miles so far. Woo hoo

I'd never be able to do this fundraiser without my ebike in my condition with lung cancer. I've raised $1,655 and rode 90 miles so far. Woo hoo
Well done, keep going! Slow and Steady is the way. Your bird reminds me of my aunt's Conure Pancho.

I am also a first time Ebike owner. I bought a Hezzo M4. I have had it 3 months. For some reason my display says my battery is basically dead. The lil battery in corner starts blinking. But indicator light on battery says full charge. Couldn't get the light to work last nite on way home from work and speedometer says I am only doing 15 mph it used to say I was doing 20. When I ride it, it feels basically like I am going just as fast as before. But speedometer reads differently. Any ideas as to why my display is acting up? Thank you.

Back