New Juiced CCS2 Crosscurrent s 2 followup

Cassidy

My new bike came today and I wanted to post a follow up from my previous thread. As I was critical of their customer service and support, I feel it is necessary to give credit too. I received an email last night that my bike was being shipped, it arrived today. One day shipping. Upon opening the box I was surprised that the rear fender and rack were installed as well as the handlebars. So only the wheel and front fender needed to be installed. The front fender stays were both for one side so I called and they immediately processed the correct ones. I would have to say that those threads claiming an XL is good for even smaller than 6 feet I feel was not correct. Im glad I switched to a large (I'm 6 feet). The bike looks great. I will give my review once I do a test ride. So kudos to Juiced, after the initial issues with customer service so far everything is good.

Last edited:
Thanks for your update. My CCS2 is scheduled to arrive this Tuesday. I originally ordered an XL, but after reading your sizing post I rechecked the stand over height and ordered the L size. I’m just shy of 6’. Can’t wait for your review, have fun and be safe!

Thanks Im excited to try it out. Let me know when yours arrives and your review. Just looking at it and sitting on it etc feels great :)

My new bike came today and I wanted to post a follow up from my previous thread. As I was critical of their customer service and support, I feel it is necessary to give credit too. I received an email last night that my bike was being shipped, it arrived today. One day shipping. Upon opening the box I was surprised that the rear fender and rack were installed as well as the handlebars. So only the wheel and front fender needed to be installed. The front fender stays were both for one side so I called and they immediately processed the correct ones. I would have to say that those threads claiming an XL is good for even smaller than 6 feet I feel was not correct. Im glad I switched to a large (I'm 6 feet). The bike looks great. I will give my review once I do a test ride. So kudos to Juiced, after the initial issues with customer service so far everything is good.
Great review! What do you think of the stock handlebars? I swapped mine out for ones that are more swept back because my wrists were getting numb with the stock ones.

Great review! What do you think of the stock handlebars? I swapped mine out for ones that are more swept back because my wrists were getting numb with the stock ones.
Oh they seem ok so far but I have not gone on a long ride , only 5 miles. Which handlebars did you get ?

Oh they seem ok so far but I have not gone on a long ride , only 5 miles. Which handlebars did you get ?
I got the handlebar from Amazon. You can probably get similar on EBay for less$
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072347G4M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Got the stem from Amazon as well
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075FL98Y8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The stem raises the handlebar height and give a more upright comfortable ride. I'm in my mid 50s and left behind my Lycra shorts and Ritchey Aero handlebars long ago. I opted for the non adjustable stem because those adjustable stems seemed like they would wear out over time and not lock in place very securely.

That would be very strange as they are all the same. Why do you think yours will not have a vent as pictured, mine does, and I received it Friday.

I had that issue in the beginning, I just had to rotate the ergo grips up so my forearms and wrists formed a straight line. In the stock configuration my wrists were bent up 45 degrees, which cause pain and numbness.

Follow up on new Juiced CCS 2 --- Loving it.... replaced the grips so I could add a mirror on the side (works great). Bought new seat, seatpost (on the way) gloves, and juiced horn/alarm. Once again it was awesome. I used eco most of the time but tried the other modes. They worked very well. Had a steep hill to climb, highest pedal assist and made it but it did require pedal power for sure. Overall having an Ebike makes the journey so much more fun. You can enjoy your ride and get a great workout. Having a throttle to start at red lights/stop signs is a great feature. The bike itself seems to be well built. So far very happy with this bike and the Ebike technology in general.

Back