New Face Book Surface 604 Owners Group

Mark Baugh

Hello folks I have created a new face book owners group for Surface 604 to provide Surface owners with a handy place to share
feedback, after-market parts, issues, tips and more with fellow riders. I just assembled my new Rook which didn't come with instructions
:) and the assembly videos online could use some updating, they don't quite cover the process .. Hope to see some of y'all over there..

Attachments

• Rook-side.JPG
    Rook-side.JPG
    512.1 KB · Views: 584
Well, I am sure I will join you over there. I shut down my FB account long ago because they were too obtrusive, so maybe I will create a new Gmail or Yahoo email and open another FB account. It would be good to share experiences with fellow owners especially since documentation seems lacking. Is there some title or group name I should look for? I forget how FB works.

This is my second post here. I just ordered my Colt today. Surface says it will ship in April, I hope this Wuhan virus craziness doesn't slow delivery down much. I am in Maryland, if that matters to anyone.

Well, I am sure I will join you over there. I shut down my FB account long ago because they were too obtrusive, so maybe I will create a new Gmail or Yahoo email and open another FB account. It would be good to share experiences with fellow owners especially since documentation seems lacking. Is there some title or group name I should look for? I forget how FB works.

This is my second post here. I just ordered my Colt today. Surface says it will ship in April, I hope this Wuhan virus craziness doesn't slow delivery down much. I am in Maryland, if that matters to anyone.
Just search for Surface604 owners group

Attachments

• 6BE25DB8-0C6C-4599-8C6B-3220C516722D.jpeg
    6BE25DB8-0C6C-4599-8C6B-3220C516722D.jpeg
    441 KB · Views: 587
The throttle on my 604 quit working. Received a new one and it also does not work. Looking for a tech familiar.

What happened to the Surface604 owners group on Facebook? It seems to have disappeared (unless I”m missing something). I used to enjoy Visiting it....

What happened to the Surface604 owners group on Facebook? It seems to have disappeared (unless I”m missing something). I used to enjoy Visiting it....
Hey notdeadyet,
Not sure if this link will work for you, but here's the group.
It's still very active with lots of great content! It might be private now which means you'll have to request to join.
Cheers

No go for me. The followed link says:

"This Content Isn't Available Right Now
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted."

It looks to be a locked group. But I'm not that Facebook savvy. I saw it not long after it was started, but it disappeared recently...

Can I join just thinking about buying? It's just that I'm more comfortable communicating in groups than on the forum, so I can respond faster. And it's more familiar. I like to read the news, I recently learned that the death penalty still exists as a punishment and is applied. And I learned this from an essay on https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/death-penalty/, where they described which countries still use it. In general, it's strange that news or even communication is much easier on the forum, and in groups there is more activism and you get a response more often.

Last edited:
Back