New ebiker

Rider1306

Hi forum, I'm new here.
My new Kalkhoff bike is great.
Just gotta get time to fit the Speedbox 3.0 and get rid of the dumb 25 km/h limit on the Bosch motor assistance.

Attachments

• Kalkhoff_Entice_5_B_Advance_torontogrey.jpg
    Kalkhoff_Entice_5_B_Advance_torontogrey.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 281
Welcome!

Nice bike, and yes, it will be even nicer with the de-limiter.

Now get a bicycle computer so you will know your real speed and distance when riding. I like the GPS based ones (Garmin Edge 130 is really simple yet functional), but I guess that one with the sensor on the front wheel would also work well.

Hi forum, I'm new here.
Just gotta get time to fit the Speedbox 3.0 and get rid of the dumb 25 km/h limit on the Bosch motor assistance.
Yeah, 25 km/h is ridiculously slow. I can live with 20mph (35kmh). I tried the magnet hack on my bike and it works, but you still have to pedal insanely hard in highest boost to hit 28mph. In the end I put it back to stock 20mph.

Hi forum, I'm new here.

Delimit the bike and ride it like you stole it... 😉

I got up early this morning, and installed the SpeedBox 3.0 before making the daily commute.
Wow, what a huge difference this makes.
A completely different riding experience. No more feeling like its dragging an anchor above 25 kph.
Big <grins> all the way to work.
BTW, no need for any extra handlebar clutter or GPS devices.
The simple Bosch display is showing all the correct data for speed and distance. Exactly as desired. Nice.
Also thanks to the folks at SpeedBox for their great email support.

Last edited:
I got up early this morning, and installed the SpeedBox 3.0 before making the daily commute.
Wow, what a huge difference this makes.
A completely different riding experience. No more feeling like its dragging an anchor above 25 kph.
Big <grins> all the way to work.
BTW, no need for any extra handlebar clutter or GPS devices.
The simple Bosch display is showing all the correct data for speed and distance. Exactly as desired. Nice.
Also thanks to the folks at SpeedBox for their great email support.

Congrats and welcome to EBR! Delimited speed is the way to go.

Back