New Display, Let's See It?

Quick question:
Would the Display have the option to be mounted in Landscape instead of Portrait.
Both Mechanically, but more importantly can the layout of the content be changed to landscape?

Quick question:
Would the Display have the option to be mounted in Landscape instead of Portrait.
Both Mechanically, but more importantly can the layout of the content be changed to landscape?
At the moment it only allows for a portrait mode mount. I am not sure if we can do landscape style.

Great timing. We just started with the programming software for the display today. I'd prefer to have both options (% and bars) like we have on DPC.

Want to get as much customization as possible on the display We have a TON of real estate so trying to make as much info available as possible.

I will start posting some screen options in a week or so.

No updates yet. There are a few changes in the background in light of some new items we are trying to address.
Slow burn tbh.

BTW, regarding the question of a landscape mount - if the software allowed it then it could be done, but LCD displays have a preferred orientation, and using them in the other orientation tends to greatly reduce readability in bright light or with polarized glasses.

Back