New Como v2’s arrived!

STSKIDMORE

First ride tonight, so much fun!!
C223A9B7-479F-4445-A55A-9B126A033C97.jpeg

We have an Explorer and it’s too high for the ramp! It practically slopes straight down! They make a longer one but they want $100 for it.

Congrats on the Como 2.0! We've got your bike on the floor and might order more, sold one last week. Keep in mind you'll want to upgrade the display to the TCD, so much better to deal with than the display you have, especially if you want to use the Mission Control app. We just got 3 conversion kits in, plan on making a post documenting the install so folks have an idea of what's involved.

Congrats on the Como 2.0! We've got your bike on the floor and might order more, sold one last week. Keep in mind you'll want to upgrade the display to the TCD, so much better to deal with than the display you have, especially if you want to use the Mission Control app. We just got 3 conversion kits in, plan on making a post documenting the install so folks have an idea of what's involved.
The current one works well, pretty basic, but I am curious about that display and what the benefits are Including the MC app. I’m guessing you own a bike shop? What does the conversion kit run?

The current one works well, pretty basic, but I am curious about that display and what the benefits are Including the MC app. I’m guessing you own a bike shop? What does the conversion kit run?
The conversion was done on my Como 2.0 under warranty by the Specialized dealer who sold me the bike two years ago. The installation is quite involved. because Specialized sold the bikes using the benefits of Mission Control, and then never were able to deliver it with the original display, they considered it something that was supposed to be with the bike, but was missing in delivery.

You DO get some great benefits. Being able to set your assist points I really like. Also, Smart Ride, where you set the distance and the bike manages the assist to make sure you have enough juice for the entire ride. Also, diagnostics, mapping, and some more that slip my mind.

The conversion was done on my Como 2.0 under warranty by the Specialized dealer who sold me the bike two years ago. The installation is quite involved. because Specialized sold the bikes using the benefits of Mission Control, and then never were able to deliver it with the original display, they considered it something that was supposed to be with the bike, but was missing in delivery.

You DO get some great benefits. Being able to set your assist points I really like. Also, Smart Ride, where you set the distance and the bike manages the assist to make sure you have enough juice for the entire ride. Also, diagnostics, mapping, and some more that slip my mind.
Wow, under warranty. No one offered that to me!

I had to ask my dealer if it could be done under warranty. Apparently, the cost here in the states would have been between $150 and $200 installed. I was prepared to pay that, and asked again if he was just being nice or if Specialized was footing the bill, and he assured me it was Specialized.

Back