New class 3 or more hub motor bikes starting with the Biktrix Swift and the Hilleater Phaserunner

Actually cornering is very good, again you obviously haven't tried them out.
Stop making false assumptions. And cornering again it is slower vs a Michelin Pilot /Conti's Contact Urban or Specialized Electrak.

Last edited:
72lbs+ 4/5lbs= 76/77lbs
Did u type w\o calculating ??

it's based on that diference. Wren fork is 9lbs.

Where do you see Wren fork listed as 9lbs? Their beefy mtb offerings are in the 4lbs range and I don't see how this one is twice the weight ?

Look @ it when u get home or is there just as a gimmick ? It is called a display for a reason.., & airtags make the Gps obsolete.

GPS tracking is far superior to airtags. Airtags relies on passing next to an apple device hence its updates are not frequent, significantly delayed and very unreliable compared to a good gps tracking system. It is better than nothing but nowhere close to a good gps tracker.

The display, I rarely have a problem looking at it. It is not on the most convenient place yes but you don't look at it all the time. If you want to see more you can connect your smartphone and mount it on the handlebar there is a place for it.

Stop making false assumptions ! And cornering again it is slower vs a Michelin Pilot /Conti's or Specialized.

You are the one who is making false assumptions. And you do it all the time. I am riding this thing everyday. What are you basing your conclusion on?

Look man, you really need to change your attitude.

Boomer get out of ur masion and c the f world !! Airtags r immensly superior and popular. Is not only my op. but of millions.
Q- Wen r u changing ur Iphone 5s ??

I guess you will keep on making stuff up and insult people based on your false biases.

Airtags are no substitute for gps tracking, you are welcome to ask apple and see what they say. And I am a good 20+ years younger to be a boomer.

No wonder why so many people have put you on their ignore list.

Airtags are no substitute for gps tracking, you are welcome to ask apple and see what they say.

let me know what hapens wen the battery is removed , and gps signal is gone ! St5 may work but not the rest of this brand models

What about 1 airtag inside handlebar , 1 Airtag ( under the fork steerer) and a 3rd Airtag ?

I'm v. happy if all the idiots would ignore& block me...,

let me know what hapens wen the battery is removed , and gps signal is gone ! St5 may work but not the rest of this brand models

What about 1 airtag inside handlebar , 1 Airtag ( under the fork steerer) and a 3rd Airtag ?

I'm v. happy if all the idiots would ignore& block me...,
Something to ponder if you haven't already, is the fact that the perfect bike hasn't been built yet. Every one of them built to date is a compromise. If you want carbon, you have to get used to the idea of leading with your wallet....

For me, I'm pretty happy with my 55lb Espin Sport.... After about 15mph I could care less how fast it will go. You aren't going to be riding a hub powered bike much over 20mph anyway. Not for long (battery depletion and/or overheating).

Airtags are no substitute for gps tracking, you are welcome to ask apple and see what they say. And I am a good 20+ years younger to be a boomer.
If we r talking for off the bike uses i agree !

But ON the bike, Airtag wins.
- stromer Omni uses ~90wh /day / missing batt., good bye Omni;
- Airtag is good for 1 YEAR

Yes, I know that Yamaha mid drive won't work on ST5.
I was hypothetically saying that if Stromer to develop light weight bike.

How much does the strock Stromer frame weigh?

i know that u knew that... was looking for frame weight, can't find it mentioned anywhere , is Al 6061 , maybe 4-7lbs max. ?

Check out the new Stromer :

That, i DO like, but the price NO.

I don't think you could save 15 lbs by replacing some parts to carbon fiber.
crankset- 2/2.5
seatpost/handlebar- 1/1.25 total
wheel rims-3/3.5
frame+fork -5/6

Min. savings : 11lbs , my math was 20-25%off . Def.10lbs can be shaved off if those changes are made.
btw- This paper 🧮 is not For my Stromer😉(don't like their heaviness) , I've already put a deposit on the Vanmoof V, but let's say for a potential customer.

The Q is , they have the new model ifor 2022 and they want almost €13,000 but they could have lower weight by 10lbs, doing it all in carbon fiber.

And who is the person who will commute to work on a 13k Euros , when everybody in a management position or higher execs, most of them WFH ? or from Boat/Rv😉. This ebike is for the person with that type of job but there was no cvd wen they started working on this ebike.

Last edited:
Stromer frame is 5.5 lbs.
a reg. CF road bike frame (fork incl.) is 3lbs.
Stromer AL would be 6-7lb(frame only)+ 5/6lb fork.

In CF it could be 5lbs+2/3fork made from CF. It's easy to gy aCg fork for mtn. bike and replace it.

Saving here about 5-6lbs.

Back