New carbon wheels for Creo?

Asking $1100 plus shipping (in USA). New C 38s with normally spaced hubs retail for $1200. You currently can't get aftermarket C 38s with Boost hubs.

So it sounds like there are no off the shelf wheels for the Creo given the boost spacing in the front. This will require some DIY action?

I had a set of 27.5" wheels for my MTB that I ordered which have a 19 mm inner width so perfect for a set of gravel wheels. In fact arguably a bit too narrow. They are boost spacing so I got MTB tools to make a sleeve for me so the 110 x 15 now fits a 110 x 12.

What I need though are the magnets for the rear hub so the speed sensor works. I'm wondering how others have done this. Simple to order from Specialized?

So it sounds like there are no off the shelf wheels for the Creo given the boost spacing in the front. This will require some DIY action?

AMAZING, thank you for these links.

You're welcome. Note that the DT Swiss Hybrid Gravel wheelsets are 'hookless' while the Hybrid Endurance wheelsets are 'hooked'. With 'hookless', you need tighter tire tolerance i.e. tubeless tires (vs. regular clincher tires which may stretch).

I had a set of 27.5" wheels for my MTB that I ordered which have a 19 mm inner width so perfect for a set of gravel wheels. In fact arguably a bit too narrow. They are boost spacing so I got MTB tools to make a sleeve for me so the 110 x 15 now fits a 110 x 12.

What I need though are the magnets for the rear hub so the speed sensor works. I'm wondering how others have done this. Simple to order from Specialized?

From Turbo Creo SL replacement parts on the website I see:

S199900012MSC SPEED SENSOR MAG HOLDER,CENTERLOCK,ASSY,LOCK RING

I had a set of wheels built using DT Swiss 240 hubs with Boost spacing and Enve 3.4 AR carbon rims, but of course you can use less expensive rims. Had them built by wheelbuilder.com in CA. They did a great job. Pricing wasn't much more than off-the-shelf wheels with regular spaced hubs. They mentioned that they have had quite of few customers with Creo bikes.

How about some inexpensive tubeless wheels compatible with Creo, ready for gravel?
just switch to the second page of the Dtswiss Hybrid wheels above. he/hg 1800 are the cheaper alloy versions.

Creo owners looking for an inexpensive, decent quality wheel might want to email YOELEO (Chinese) wheels to see if they can build a set of carbon wheels to fit the Creo.
I just ordered a set of wheels for my Cannondale Topstone Neo Lefty 3 and they were able to build me a custom front wheel with a Lefty hub.
I know there are riders out there that won't buy carbon wheels made in China, but from what I've read YOELEO produces quality stuff.

Kattanm, doesn't the Creo come stock with tubeless compatible wheels that are ready for gravel? Or are you looking for inexpensive carbon wheels?

Back