New Aventon Model coming..

Jimmy666

The Soltera it is called. Your choice of single speed or geared drivetrain, 36v system with a 350w rear hub motor and rim brakes. Coming in January.

The Soltera it is called. Your choice of single speed or geared drivetrain, 36v system with a 350w rear hub motor and rim brakes. Coming in January.
Good to know, my wife is in the market for an ebike in the next few months and will only get single speed and wants something lightweight so will keep an eye on this. We are currently looking at the rad mission as a simple 1000 option but I’ve been more than pleased with my aventon pace 500 so would buy from them again. Thank you!

In January of 2022? That’s only couple weeks away.
Nothing on their website. Maybe it will be available for pre-order.

Attachments

• acs.jpg
    acs.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 296
Looks good. However, compared to the $499 Espin Aero (that was a crazy sale! But already sold out), the major difference is the throttle in the Soltera. And the option for a 7-speed. Unless I'm missing something else? I was hoping for a belt drive but looks like that isn't happening. Nonetheless, looks like a great option.

Couple of additional points:
1. Weight on the single speed is 41#, 43# on the 7-speed. So lighter than the Aero but heavier than the Rize "Fixie" (34#), Ride1Up V2 (32-33#), Tenways (34#) and the Luna (39#).
2. Standover height is fairly "robust" on the 2 sizes listed - +31" and 32.6".
3. But one could always put the Aventon Soltera in a coming EV Subaru Solterra 🤫.

Can the controller be changed to a Class 3 so you can get more power/speed on PAS?

I don't care about throttle speed, but there are times when I need the assist over 20mph.

My Soltera 7 speed was delievered yesterday. Pretty impressive. Ordered on March 26th... was out of stock. Amego site (Im in Canada, cant buy direct) said 2 to 3 weeks wait. Still in the box. I plan to put together tomorrow. If anyone would like some pictures let me know. I will be upgrading a few things right out of the box... handlbars to straight, stem to suspension Redshift.

Back