New activities taken up during COVID-19

Another turn for this thread. Lost our Schnauzer of 12 years in mid May. Have decided to get a new puppy. So I am building a create for her. Meet Millie. Still have to stain and poly floor and top of crate. We get her on the 21st
782A2E8C-16BC-4331-B762-D58805AE0278.jpeg
2F6AE53B-48D6-47CC-B537-B6C645797D47.jpeg

Another turn for this thread. Lost our Schnauzer of 12 years in mid May. Have decided to get a new puppy. So I am building a create for her. Meet Millie. Still have to stain and poly floor and top of crate. We get her on the 21stView attachment 93051View attachment 93052
Too bad about your Schnauzer. After you finish the crate, you'll have to look for a trailer to take the new gal with you when you ride! :)

California has just recorded the 1st west nile virus death in ages. I have become very proficient at killing
mosquitoes. Just an FYI, West Nile, hanta, & zika all look much like covid under a microscope, spherical
with little knobs.
I was afraid something like that might happen but I was kinda expecting fleas and ticks . Any vector will do for a virus as long as it's protected from fresh air and sunlight. That's what mutations do IIRC.

I´m averaging 4 kills for every bite😫. FYI, west nile, zika, hanta, & of course SARS all have
the spherical shape with nodes as covid with slight differences under a microscope. All the new
variants are becoming theater of the absurd. Even b4 covid we got a new bug & a new vaccine
every year. Maintaining good health & immune boosting supplements are to me more practical.
Better still a powerful cure!

Back