New 2021 Bulls E Stream Evo's for us.

Sweetwater

My previous ebikes have all been Bosch motors and they have done very well.
Between us, we've had #2 Bosch speed versions, mine sold with 3300 miles and wife still riding hers with >4000 miles.
I've also had #3 Powerline Cx motors, Gen 2, 3 (Bulls 650 Evo AM1) and still have the Gen 4 on a Bulls Monster E FS.
My wife decided to buy a Bulls Estream Evo AM3, Brose Mag S powered, which she has been riding for 3 months now.
It has impressed me enough that I sold the Gen 3 Bosch Bulls and have a new Bulls Estream Evo AM4 arriving today.
It seems the Brose forum is very quiet so I'm wondering about the most recent experiences with the Brose Mag S 90nM torque motor.
Is anybody out there?

I have a Bulls Lacuba evo 45 with the brose motor. Works great. I have had it for five years, and no problems. Its my daily commuter bike. The motor is super quiet and very responsive.

I have Brose motor I agree it's the quietest motor on ebikes. The s mag is the lightest motor from Brose. @Sweetwater Google "Badass" tuning kit for Brose you can deristrict the motors on your new Bulls Evo without opening it.
I haven't seen it for brose in the USA.
I had one on my Gen 2 Bosch.

My battery and charger are also BMZ
In between snow storms, I got the bike assembled and put on 30 ish miles.
What a great upgrade in components and drive system.
I did mount my gel seat, Abus and thin, flat aluminum pedals.
My only disappointment is that small, hard to read display/controller.
The Blocks 14D isn't even as informative as the Bosch Purion.
I've had the Nyon and Intuvia on Bosch bikes and the Nyon has GPS and routing.
The new version is even better.
What's a better upgrade for a Brose display?
hmmmmm

Screenshot 2022-03-18 at 13-16-52 Photo - Google Photos.png

Count me in on the Bulls/Brose rider club :)

Been riding a bulls evo 3 27.5+ hardtail Emtb since late 2018. By far my favorite ebike (out of 5)

And now for the bad news:
Wife took her bike in for a tune up with 1200 miles.
That Blok display went down and I've understood it's on backorder and not available to replace.
Mine has never had good rocker position and feel so I've ordered the color Allround but it's a long ship from Europe.
She can use my Blok as her backup until the warranty replacement arrives.
Mmmmmph.

And now for the bad news:
Wife took her bike in for a tune up with 1200 miles.
That Blok display went down and I've understood it's on backorder and not available to replace.
Mine has never had good rocker position and feel so I've ordered the color Allround but it's a long ship from Europe.
She can use my Blok as her backup until the warranty replacement arrives.
Mmmmmph.
My Bloks 14D display has been replaced once and now is on eternal backorder also! Super disappointing but luckily bike is still rideable. Any one with info on how/where to replace, im all ears!

My Bloks 14D display has been replaced once and now is on eternal backorder also! Super disappointing but luckily bike is still rideable. Any one with info on how/where to replace, im all ears!

Bloody hell as the Brits say...
Got stiffed by the seller on the Allround display, PayPal did do a refund.
On another forum, it was noted that his Bloks display was replaced under warranty with the Allround pictured earlier.
Ebikes 508 says it won't work and is continuing not to replace it due to that backorder.
How are you managing to ride with a defective Blok?
My wifes bike will not power up.

Bloody hell as the Brits say...
Got stiffed by the seller on the Allround display, PayPal did do a refund.
On another forum, it was noted that his Bloks display was replaced under warranty with the Allround pictured earlier.
Ebikes 508 says it won't work and is continuing not to replace it due to that backorder.
How are you managing to ride with a defective Blok?
My wifes bike will not power up.
My bloks only has the display fading and cannot see odometer. It has already been replaced once under warranty.

My previous ebikes have all been Bosch motors and they have done very well.
Between us, we've had #2 Bosch speed versions, mine sold with 3300 miles and wife still riding hers with >4000 miles.
I've also had #3 Powerline Cx motors, Gen 2, 3 (Bulls 650 Evo AM1) and still have the Gen 4 on a Bulls Monster E FS.
My wife decided to buy a Bulls Estream Evo AM3, Brose Mag S powered, which she has been riding for 3 months now.
It has impressed me enough that I sold the Gen 3 Bosch Bulls and have a new Bulls Estream Evo AM4 arriving today.
It seems the Brose forum is very quiet so I'm wondering about the most recent experiences with the Brose Mag S 90nM torque motor.
Is anybody out there?
I have had my bike, Bulls Lacuba, for about a year and a half. (1400 miles). I made fun of the saddle, it felt so huge. I have gained new respect for the saddle. A friend adored her Brooks saddle for years until we went on a long trip with firm tires on the tandem after 6 week hiatus. She wanted a new seat, and I offered to switch out the seat on my e-bike with her Brooks. I now miss the seat I use to ridicule. My only issue is that I was reading reviews from owners of bike shops in Oregon and NY. Great reviews, but I live in Florida. I can't take the bike out into the sunshine and hook up the trailer without worrying about the battery becoming overheated in direct sunlight...even a few minutes. I can't park the bike at a bike post located in direct sunlight, and many of them are in direct sunlight. Once the bike is moving, direct sunlight is not a problem. At first it seemed heavy, but now my two other bikes seem light, so you adapt.
I remember in the ebike review, he said you would probably be riding it in the turbo level most of the time anyway. Not me, I thought. He was right. The lower levels are great, but I am in turbo because I use it to get from A to B, and not for exercise.

Last edited:
Back