New, 2020 Gazelle Medeo T10+

Jens5

New Bike. Gazelle Medeo T10+

20201001_130948.jpg

Nice looking bike. This is a similar model to the one I decided to buy. I bought the darker blue model.

The only thing Im not sure of is the battery opening not being on the left or right side of the bike. It looks like it can come off too easily in on the side facing the wheel.

After testing out the Gazelle Medeo T10+ mine is arriving in a couple of weeks! Was trying to decide between a lower-priced Yamaha or higher priced Specialized Vado 4 SL. The Yamaha was nice but not nearly as nice as the Gazelle— The Vado is great— but I liked the front-end suspension on the Gazelle, the wider tire and the removable battery. Didn’t want to worry about having to bring the bike into the house. Would have tried out a comparable Trek and/or Cannondale, but none to be found in my area. Anyway, would love to hear more about how you all like your Gazelle!

I'm starting my 4th riding season with my '17 Gazelle Arroyo (purchased in 2018) ... still love it as much as I did on day 1. :)

After testing out the Gazelle Medeo T10+ mine is arriving in a couple of weeks! Was trying to decide between a lower-priced Yamaha or higher priced Specialized Vado 4 SL. The Yamaha was nice but not nearly as nice as the Gazelle— The Vado is great— but I liked the front-end suspension on the Gazelle, the wider tire and the removable battery. Didn’t want to worry about having to bring the bike into the house. Would have tried out a comparable Trek and/or Cannondale, but none to be found in my area. Anyway, would love to hear more about how you all like your Gazelle!
I hope your new bike meets all your expectations when it comes in, actually I know it will they are great bikes!
A NUBE with E-bikes but a long-time rider; I love my Gazelle; I have the Ultimate T10+. Living where I live it didn’t make sense for me to get any other style bike because all my riding will be from home, retired and riding is a great pastime. Maybe in the future I will get an off-road E-bike but I will not consider another bike until the weather starts to cool in five months.
I thought the Gazelle was the bike for me when I compared the other bikes in it class, when I saw the Gazelle bikes in person, I knew it was the one.
51136199596_80055c5e86_z.jpg

Back