Neo Carbon Fork Upgrade Suggestions?

• Thread starter Deleted member 803
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 803

I am purchasing a new BH Easy Motion Neo Carbon next week. If I were to upgrade the suspension fork, what would be a logical next step. I would also like a remote lockout. Thanks

I am purchasing a new BH Easy Motion Neo Carbon next week. If I were to upgrade the suspension fork, what would be a logical next step. I would also like a remote lockout. Thanks
I would swap the tires also, but it depends what your looking for. We set one up with a commuter package (fenders, integrated lights, etc) and some big apple tires. It makes the bike super comfortable. We also set one up with a carbon front fork before, it really depends what you're looking to do with it.

Are you looking to take it on trails?

I'd like a good quality fork with remote lock out and strong enough to give a 250lb rider sufficient compliance. I would also change tires to Schwalbe Energizer or Marathon Supremes. Perhaps the fork that comes with the bike is sufficient but i do not have a lot of knowledge or experience on the matter.I come from the motorcycling world where upgrading your suspension improves handling significantly.

And while we are on it, what added benefit to I get from moving to XT shifters?

Back