Need some help with these...

Jz1276

Custom Electric Conversions, Repairs, mods & sales
Region
USA
City
Kissimmee Bay, FL
Hi again! My question this time is regarding hydraulic disc brakes. On my Cannondale I have hydraulic disc brakes and I had to purchase the special magnetic sensor kit for the engine cut off while stopping.
When ordering them I also came across these with your picture below and I bought them because I didn't want to have to need them in the process of my conversion and have to wait longer.
Of course they didn't come with instructions but I'm not too sure how these would be applied. To be honest I haven't done much research on it either because my current setup is working, but I'm not a huge fan of the magnets.
So if anyone has some words of wisdom I really appreciate it and if it would help me eliminate the use of the magnet sensor set up, that would be great! Thanks again, Jason

Attachments

• 20151105_110221.jpg
    20151105_110221.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 447
Hi again! My question this time is regarding hydraulic disc brakes. On my Cannondale I have hydraulic disc brakes and I had to purchase the special magnetic sensor kit for the engine cut off while stopping.
When ordering them I also came across these with your picture below and I bought them because I didn't want to have to need them in the process of my conversion and have to wait longer.
Of course they didn't come with instructions but I'm not too sure how these would be applied. To be honest I haven't done much research on it either because my current setup is working, but I'm not a huge fan of the magnets.
So if anyone has some words of wisdom I really appreciate it and if it would help me eliminate the use of the magnet sensor set up, that would be great! Thanks again, Jason
Add on cable brake sensor, to use existing levers.

http://ebike-sales.co.uk/product/electric-bike-ebike-inline-brake-switch

Back