Need opinion and advice (Newgen Bike)

Someone on Instagram asked me about the bike yesterday and ended up buy two!!!! Newgen need to start paying me commission!!!! Lol. Seriously mate, the build quality is superb.
Bought 2! Nice yeah they should, I started a Reddit for them yesterday in the hope more people will find out about them. I'm honestly sold on this bike, just need the funds together to pay for it now

Bought 2! Nice yeah they should, I started a Reddit for them yesterday in the hope more people will find out about them. I'm honestly sold on this bike, just need the funds together to pay for it now
I sold all the crap I didn't need, ie Air pistol and stuff and just threw some money in. Lol. In a sod it moment.

So I've taken the plunge and ordered one, I don't get it for a few months as that's when the next batch is but very excited. How is everybody getting on with theirs? Still loving it? How would people feel about a potential NewGen group ride/meet up when all these covid restrictions ease?

So I've taken the plunge and ordered one, I don't get it for a few months as that's when the next batch is but very excited. How is everybody getting on with theirs? Still loving it? How would people feel about a potential NewGen group ride/meet up when all these covid restrictions ease?
Nice one! Up North the weather's just broken into springtime. Wahoo! Riding weather. Lol. Don't forget to post pics/thoughts when you get your bike.

Nice one! Up North the weather's just broken into springtime. Wahoo! Riding weather. Lol. Don't forget to post pics/thoughts when you get your bike.
Yeah down south is a bit hit and miss but good for the time being, I imagine by the time I get it, it will be perfect weather

Hi guys, stumbled across this forum looking for reviews and feed back. I have just ordered the 345 and due delivery in mid May. I've been reading all your messages and feed back. I am very excited to get it and get out on the road.

Hi guys, stumbled across this forum looking for reviews and feed back. I have just ordered the 345 and due delivery in mid May. I've been reading all your messages and feed back. I am very excited to get it and get out on the road.
Ah nice one mate, yeah mines due in may too, can't wait, this thread is great for info outside of this thread there isn't really much, if u use Reddit search for the Newgen, started a page there to try get more users talking about thrm

Ah nice one mate, yeah mines due in may too, can't wait, this thread is great for info outside of this thread there isn't really much, if u use Reddit search for the Newgen, started a page there to try get more users talking about thrm
Not on Reddit, but ill go on and have a look now.

Well, after a few months of nursing a slipped disk, I got back on my bike today - having first changed to summer tyres and finally also got around to fitting the Mr Tuffy ‘tire’ liners. It’s an awesome bike but by Christ those tyres take some work to change over, and that’s something I haven’t felt up to doing for a while.

I only went around the block, but my wife could hear me smiling from the next street!

On a slightly different note, has anyone found a bike rack that can go on a car to carry it around?

Glad you joined the club Dandroid and shirt_hf :) I know you’ll be delighted. Anyway after looking everywhere for a suitable handlebar basket and having no luck I decided to make my own. Only just got the stickers so here you go.

Attachments

• 6C3360A8-52DE-4ADF-BE0F-5194A5DA6E73.jpeg
    6C3360A8-52DE-4ADF-BE0F-5194A5DA6E73.jpeg
    623.1 KB · Views: 210
  • 32755E69-9475-4B1D-8F52-909827698B89.jpeg
    32755E69-9475-4B1D-8F52-909827698B89.jpeg
    796.1 KB · Views: 215
  • 122AFEC1-76D3-482B-9528-2E343DDC0735.jpeg
    122AFEC1-76D3-482B-9528-2E343DDC0735.jpeg
    671.5 KB · Views: 211
  • 85977167-D64C-48ED-A8BF-4788944F22CF.jpeg
    85977167-D64C-48ED-A8BF-4788944F22CF.jpeg
    459.6 KB · Views: 206
Glad you joined the club Dandroid and shirt_hf :) I know you’ll be delighted. Anyway after looking everywhere for a suitable handlebar basket and having no luck I decided to make my own. Only just got the stickers so here you go.
Ha ha, nice one. I bet ET would struggle to get these buggers off the ground though..

Anyone managed to pop wheelies yet?

Shout out to Oldboy. How are those compass tyres holding up mate? Sadly my front tyre blew out today and not due to a puncture. It was the original slick type that came with the bike and it looks to me like the bead around the rim just gave out and it’s shredded the side wall. I’m guessing those tyres aren’t the best quality but I was still quite surprised that this happened in under one year. Funnily enough I got an email this very morning from urban drive style to tell me they are having a big discount sale at the moment and that includes their range of tyres. I’m quite taken with their white walls and the tan coloured wall ones but hesitant because now we aren’t part of Europe I don’t want to be paying out loads of money in extra taxes and import duties. I had a quick look on eBay and those compass tyres look pretty good value just wanted to know your thoughts.

Back