Need New Suggestions for Ebilke

Cassidy

I appreciate the responses regarding my concerns. I had narrowed my new Ebike down to the Juiced CCX, however they do not respond to Emails (they did respond once to a FB message). I even called and the recording said to hold for a sales tech. I waited, then a recording said to leave a voicemail. In addition I read some threads here that mentioned something about the CCS going out of production and maybe the CCX too. However the CCX is still for sale on their website but the xl and l are sold out. Im guessing something must be going on with the company.

In any event I have learned a lot here and if anyone has suggestions Im looking for an urban/city bike rear geared hub motor, hydraulic brakes, run flat tires, throttle, rack, fenders ( I can add that later so not priority), something that comes close to the CCX. $2500 or less. Thanks

I have looked at that one but today I learned Juiced has a new CCS for $1799 with free fenders and rack and it can be changed to class 1 or class 3 if need be :) So I ordered it today ) thank you

I have looked at that one but today I learned Juiced has a new CCS for $1799 with free fenders and rack and it can be changed to class 1 or class 3 if need be :) So I ordered it today ) thank you
Congrats! You will love it. Ride it in good health.

Just to follow up. I purchased the Juiced CCS2. My first test ride was today, 5 miles. It is a great bike but I have never tried other ebikes and this is my first. It was wonderful to ride. I went on streets etc and using the throttle at stop lights to start out is great. I also took the bike up a steep hill (usually people walk their bikes), I was able to ride it with the assist but it did take work. Ebiking adds so much to the experience. You know that if you do get tired you have an assist and that makes it better when you really want to enjoy the outdoors without it getting too tiring. That being said, I was on eco most of the time and I did get a workout, I was exhausted (just getting back to exercising). The bike itself seems built very well and everything seemed to work as detailed. I also want to mention that although I had an issue with customer service and timely emails before I received the bike, their service after was terrific. I had an issue with the fender stays (two for the same side), I called an immediately they put the order for replacement and were very helpful with any other issues I had. So this was a great choice in my opinion.

Just to follow up. I purchased the Juiced CCS2. My first test ride was today, 5 miles. It is a great bike but I have never tried other ebikes and this is my first. It was wonderful to ride. I went on streets etc and using the throttle at stop lights to start out is great. I also took the bike up a steep hill (usually people walk their bikes), I was able to ride it with the assist but it did take work. Ebiking adds so much to the experience. You know that if you do get tired you have an assist and that makes it better when you really want to enjoy the outdoors without it getting too tiring. That being said, I was on eco most of the time and I did get a workout, I was exhausted (just getting back to exercising). The bike itself seems built very well and everything seemed to work as detailed. I also want to mention that although I had an issue with customer service and timely emails before I received the bike, their service after was terrific. I had an issue with the fender stays (two for the same side), I called an immediately they put the order for replacement and were very helpful with any other issues I had. So this was a great choice in my opinion.

Congrats! Many great miles & smiles.

Back