Need a second EVO 48V charger

Stromer2work

Need a second EVO 48V charger, and $125 to $150 seems a bit much. Anyone know of any good hacks I can do such as a 48V charging system from ebay coupled with the spare battery charger cable that came with the bike? $50 to $75 seems reasonable. I have two EVO's now and want to sell one, but I want the capability of charging my battery at work if I turn the remaining EVO 27.5 into a commuter.

I have just sent the inquiry below about this: https://www.diytrade.com/china/pd/2...ctric_Bike_E_bike_Ebike_Charger_54_6V_2A.html

Hi. I am looking for a Modiary SPBC4802A.

1. I would like to include the 2 options: (a) NTC (b) 100% cut off when fully charged

2. Do you have a connector that looks like this?:

Does anybody know if the NTC option/pin is actually used when charging a BH Evo battery? My charger seems to include an NTC pin and it's shown in a diagram on the back so I'm guessing it's required!

I have just sent the inquiry below about this: https://www.diytrade.com/china/pd/2...ctric_Bike_E_bike_Ebike_Charger_54_6V_2A.html

Does anybody know if the NTC option/pin is actually used when charging a BH Evo battery? My charger seems to include an NTC pin and it's shown in a diagram on the back so I'm guessing it's required!

Only SingAtron makes those connectors. I have the model nr. , is only a few dollars, Need to call them and order. The modiary Charger is 35$ on aliexpress/alibaba.

I bought awhile ago another one from Bh (didn’t wanted to wait) and used the cable/connector only with a Grin Satiator. So i basically payed 135$ for a 3$ connector...
With Grin it Can charge the 48v at 6.2amps. !! Much better then 2,4 or even 5.

Need a second EVO 48V charger, and $125 to $150 seems a bit much. Anyone know of any good hacks I can do such as a 48V charging system from ebay coupled with the spare battery charger cable that came with the bike? $50 to $75 seems reasonable. I have two EVO's now and want to sell one, but I want the capability of charging my battery at work if I turn the remaining EVO 27.5 into a commuter.

You can buy the dongle for the battery for 35$ , cut the cable and solder the connector with any 48volts chArger cable. Just make sure you good at soldering and which wire is which(-/+).

Is good to keep an Evo as a backup. With the sales going on is worth more having it then sell it.

I have one 2015 36v/418wh Evo just for winter when it snows. If i sell it i get 750-900$ for it.

Back