NCM Moscow Das Kit L7 code to modify setting

I've looked for utube, no codes for L7, standards like 8306 and others have been tried by people but don't work. Anyway, if anyone has info on this I'd appreciate it!
Thanks

That same display is used on Magnum and Amego bikes, have you asked on those forums? You could call a magnum dealer. Good luck.

Thanks, yes, I have seen utube use that code, I tried 8018 and it seemed to work, but it didn't work for others. Now if I knew how to customize a few of the assist levels to slow the bike down!

8088 is another one. To slow things down, scroll using set button, until you get to the quadrant in upper left that says “power" or "normal" or "eco" . Using up or down buttons move the check Mark to Eco.

Great, I'll try that code two, I didn't get to all the options such as eco mode with the other code I sued. I think others have found the same thing. Thanks

Those codes youre trying are all default codes used by the manufacturer and won't work if the code has been changed by someone either intentionally or by accident.

Those codes youre trying are all default codes used by the manufacturer and won't work if the code has been changed by someone either intentionally or by accident.
Ok, its a new bike but I guess someone has changed the codes...for some reason. I can't be live the company in CA who sold me the bike has to check with the manufacture to get the U.S. codes. I post any info I get from the company. Geez
Thanks!

Ok, its a new bike but I guess someone has changed the codes...for some reason. I can't be live the company in CA who sold me the bike has to check with the manufacture to get the U.S. codes. I post any info I get from the company. Geez
Thanks!

Anyone could have changed the code including you accidently, it's very easy to do, I've never used that display but on some if you press the wrong button once your screwed. That happened to me and I had to purchase a new display.

Anyone could have changed the code including you accidently, it's very easy to do, I've never used that display but on some if you press the wrong button once your screwed. That happened to me and I had to purchase a new display.
Man, thats interesting, I see where that could happen, an expensive mistake, I'm waiting for the store owner to contact me with a code. So I will post any information I get. I have not see one video showing how to change PAS levels on this L7 display. Makes me wonder..

On every other display I've seen PAS is changed using the + button to increase PAS and - to decrease.

Just a note, the 8088 didn't work either. Thanks
It was just a guess, based on Magnums very similar Das Kit display . But talking to NCM rep at Leon Cycle, they want nothing to do with Magnum or even wish to mention their existence. They are in their infancy here distributing in the US, and have not officially released product here. They just happened to get a few to a SoCal dealer by circumstances that allowed a few of these to start getting out to a few customers.

Here is the latest update on the Das Kit L7 display modes.
After talking to Leons Cycle, he gave me the code 8018 which does work. He also said the bike has 3 levels that can be changed, 1-3.

Philip (Leon Cycle)
Jul 29, 12:47 AEST
Hi Sam, with the code, you cannot change the max speed on the display , but you can change the power scheme from 1, 2 or 3. By default it should be set to 3 but you can reduce it to 2 or 1 to regulate less power to the motor for more gently take off.
Just enter the code and press M to find that setting and then + or - to increase or decrease it. When finished, hold the + and - buttons at the same time to save and exit setup mode.

Thanks for referring me to Leons Cycle, they were very helpful!

Couple of additional questions { thanks for the code Sam hope it works on the Plus }

Will changing the wheel size via the display increase or decrease the overall speed, ive seen this method work with limited results on other models, messes up real time on screen speed display but you do seem to get a noticeable increase / decrease is it something that's doable on the moscow plus ?

And in the likely event of screwing up royally, is 8888 really the factory reset code. ?

cheers in advance

Back