NCM/Leon cycles UK,moscow plus

Sandy77

Region
United Kingdom
Hi all,moscow plus is my ebike Im in UK,i know nothing in bike part names but trying to learn anyone else in UK have the same bike? My issue is getting spare parts,even getting a replacement derailleur hanger for this bike is not possible,unless somebody knows info i need(hahaa) Iv tried Leon Cycles UK themselves but they only have a few items,if anybody else has experience in Moscow plus bikes & getting spare parts in UK id be grateful for help or info,even if i knew another derailleur hanger that would match my bikes needs would help me sooo much,as im going to need the rear wheel & parts replacing soon,found the derailleur hanger in australia

Screenshot_20210328-142159_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hi all,moscow plus is my ebike Im in UK,i know nothing in bike part names but trying to learn anyone else in UK have the same bike? My issue is getting spare parts,even getting a replacement derailleur hanger for this bike is not possible,unless somebody knows info i need(hahaa) Iv tried Leon Cycles UK themselves but they only have a few items,if anybody else has experience in Moscow plus bikes & getting spare parts in UK id be grateful for help or info,even if i knew another derailleur hanger that would match my bikes needs would help me sooo much,as im going to need the rear wheel & parts replacing soon,found the derailleur hanger in australia

View attachment 83089
This company in Germany have them, just click on this link. Click on e bike accessories then NCM parts once website opens.
Shop logo DE

I purchased 2 on ebay after stripping the original. (i gotta watch myself; I prone to over torquing) That is the
right hanger shown, I believe it is type J in the post. verify visually. Pretty cheap, 5 or 6 bucks apiece I think.
You need to be very careful installing with the tiny bolt &nut. Unless the wheel is off, hold the nut in place against the inside of the stay with a flathead screwdriver, while tightening from the outside. If that little bit gets away,
you´ll be searching on yur hands & knees.🤓

I purchased 2 on ebay after stripping the original. (i gotta watch myself; I prone to over torquing) That is the
right hanger shown, I believe it is type J in the post. verify visually. Pretty cheap, 5 or 6 bucks apiece I think.
You need to be very careful installing with the tiny bolt &nut. Unless the wheel is off, hold the nut in place against the inside of the stay with a flathead screwdriver, while tightening from the outside. If that little bit gets away,
you´ll be searching on yur hands & knees.🤓
Trying to get parts shipped from the USA,Canada or Australia to the UK can be expensive and time consuming.

Trying to get parts shipped from the USA,Canada or Australia to the UK can be expensive and time consuming.
Yes, I suppose, didn´t look closely enuff, thought your were in N. Hampshire. No ebay in UK?
Anyway, don´t let the tiny bits get away from you, amazing how far they can roll.

Back