NBD Here is my Specialized Turbo Tero X 6.0

That's exactly the kind of rack I want. Specialized says I can't put a Vado rack on it because of the Full Suspension.
That's a Topeak standard rack? What model?
Can you explain a little more about the adapter?
He's using the stock fender/rack. He just added a flat platform on top (which the stock one lacks). It would be tricky to install any hardtail rack on it. There are aftermarket FS mountain bike racks, though.

He's using the stock fender/rack. He just added a flat platform on top (which the stock one lacks). It would be tricky to install any hardtail rack on it. There are aftermarket FS mountain bike racks, though.
I guess my question then is where do you buy a flat platform that will fit and how do you install it?

Topeak Tetrarack M2 if I can remember correctly, and the Old Man Mountain for North America. The latter is the best product of all of them.

It is the stock rack, with a self custom made top plate/platform adapter. You can see pictures of it in here.
Have had this bike for two days and I absolutely love this beast. It replaced my Turbo Vado 5.0 IGH which was causing me so much headache. (Slippage, speed issue, motor and radar error.) I had the Vado 5.0 IGH for 1 month and it was a constant headache, and luckily the LBS took it back for a full refund without any problem.

Yeah, spring saddle on a FS bike. I hate the stick saddle it came with, and the fat saddle I’m currently running now is an old spare saddle I found laying around in my basement. It feel’s comfortable, so I didn’t find the need to buy new saddle.

The differences between the Turbo Tero X 6.0 and the Vado 5.0 IGH are nights and days. It beats the Vado 5.0 IGH out of the water.

I know it has only been 2 days, but this has been my best e-bike purchase ever.View attachment 155646View attachment 155647
Great bike. I bought one too this summer. Looking at your rack combination, can you tell me how you fabricated that rack platform to be supported by the fender pannier rails? The photo link that you posted, no longer works. Here is a photo of my Tero X 6. Awesome bike.

Attachments

• IMG_8930.jpeg
    IMG_8930.jpeg
    788.1 KB · Views: 147
Back