National Locater For Trek E Bikes?

Nomadmax

Is there a national (USA) locating system for finding a specific model and size of a Trek E bike? I'm Looking for a Domane+ HP in 56cm. Local Trek dealer didn't seem interested beyond "maybe around Christmas 2022".

I just went through something very similar to this when buying a Trek Powerfly FS 4 in small. Local bike shop stock was Zero. So we called and googled dealers in state and out of state to find one in stock 1k miles away. We called and asked if they would sell us the bike and ship the bike to our local Trek dealer. We had to pay $200 for shipping. The local shop also charged $150 for setup. Trek will require dealers to ship any new bike to an authorized Trek shop to setup before you can take it home. I did a quick search and found a few for sale. TheProsCloset.com has the bike you are looking for a slight discount but they are used. Good Luck.

I was looking for a Giant and none locally. Ones in other states would not ship. I found one in CA and they will ship fully assembled using Kitzuma. I have not received the bike yet so I can not comment on the success. This may be an alternative to look into with the dealer.

Is there a national (USA) locating system for finding a specific model and size of a Trek E bike? I'm Looking for a Domane+ HP in 56cm. Local Trek dealer didn't seem interested beyond "maybe around Christmas 2022".
If you go to trekbikes.com, find the bike you’re looking for including the color and size, it will show shops with the bike in stock in your area. If none are available locally, there is a spot just below the “Add to Cart” button where you can change your location. I suggest trying the search by state. I don’t know where you’re located, but I found the Domane+ HP 7 size 56 in black and red at Machinery Row Bicycles in Madison Wisconsin. Nice looking bike. Best of luck finding the bike you want.

Back