Name your favorite accessory

That's an impressive amount of storage. More than I want to pedal uphill, indeed.I think just the frame bag is as much as I want ...
We were ready to take the ebikes on an unsupported bike trip when the 'pest' hit so enough storage for 5 days. But, it's the only pic of the frame bag I have...🙄

We were ready to take the ebikes on an unsupported bike trip when the 'pest' hit so enough storage for 5 days. But, it's the only pic of the frame bag I have...🙄
Thanks. It looks like a decent frame bag will carry all that I indend to carry. I tried a small "six pack sized" bag both on the handlebars and the rear rack and didn't care for either all that much.

This is the suspension seatpost I ordered off https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001013237707.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.77f64c4dVenc9Q and it has gotten good reviews in my search about it:

1595996711528.png

I like the sherpa look!
I'd love to attempt a trip that long... But with my friends I'm lucky to get a 50 minute ride out of them

I often ride around sunset or in the dark. So lights are really important to me as I ride in the edge of a pine forest. I find out that since I'm the only thing that is lit up, I don't have to have the brightest anything because i already stand out. Also, night rides tend to be no longer than 15 miles at the most and even shorter in the winter, so battery life of a couple of hours is good enough. Having said that, I really like my Victagen headlight which I bought for $23 on Amazon and includes a really bright small tail light. I usually just use it in low, but sometimes in medium. The flashing mode is disturbingly annoying and offensive. The tail light is very easy to mount and use. I augment my frontal lighting with a Coast LED headlamp from a Costco $24 2-pack. It shines light where I look. I use a Nox Gear lighted vest at night. Fancy colors and light flash patterns. https://www.noxgear.com/

I may wear a hi viz and/or reflective vest or belt or lighted arm strap. Can never be too conspicuous on a bicycle.

A great accessory for that hot summer ride. A kit that turns your bike into a boat.

the-shuttlebike-turns-your-bicycle-into-a-boat-thumb.jpg

You can even inflate the pontoons with a bike powered pump.

the-shuttlebike-turns-your-bicycle-into-a-boat-9371.gif

A great accessory for that hot summer ride. A kit that turns your bike into a boat.

View attachment 60681

You can even inflate the pontoons with a bike powered pump.

View attachment 60682
That's quite the accessory. Much like the dancing bear that doesn't dance very well, but it's amazing it dances at all. I guessing that bikers and boaters will both hate riding it, but love the idea...

That's quite the accessory. Much like the dancing bear that doesn't dance very well, but it's amazing it dances at all. I guessing that bikers and boaters will both hate riding it, but love the idea...

If nothing else, you get to find out just how waterproof your bike really is. :)

Dielectric Grease can have many useful applications on an eBike, such as you mentioned lubricating the guides to insert the battery.
But I would be hesitant to use it on battery contacts. Those that I have come across are not recommended for hi current applications... such as eBike battery contacts. If you have even the minimal of arcing, dielectric grease will make things worse.
I filled up my battery with ACF-50 until it was running out the other end.

Back