My Turn HYDRA

How tall are you? Do you think you might have fit a medium better? I’m 5’11 so right on the edge.
I'm 5'11 as well followed th whole inseam thing but those fat tires add about 3 in additional height so to answer your question sometimes when standing but not riding. What I cant show in pic this is a big bike got to stand up to get in elevator. Also a little heavy.

Awesome @NycLowe . Great pics.
No rain today in your area today I believe :)

cant wait for more pics. Love the saddle.. i will ping you to get inputs from you on the brand / model. We can offer that to our riders if we can get those from the manufacturer.

Thanks again!

Awesome @NycLowe . Great pics.
No rain today in your area today I believe :)

cant wait for more pics. Love the saddle.. i will ping you to get inputs from you on the brand / model. We can offer that to our riders if we can get those from the manufacturer.

Thanks again!
No problem will send info to your text and Pushkar thank you for making this experience a great one and making a great bike...just one drawback even in matte black you will get a lot I mean a lot of attention

Today. This could have ended badly
1625434640861.png

NycLowe can you tell me about your paint? Is that black paint or is it Cerakote? And if so, what number?

Good looking bike.

(I pushed my bike up a couple of hills today. Thinking of a Hydra the whole way.) :)

NycLowe can you tell me about your paint? Is that black paint or is it Cerakote? And if so, what number?

Didnt want to give a matte finish.. armor is a lot smoother and nicer looking i think.

Didnt want to give a matte finish.. armor is a lot smoother and nicer looking i think.
Have any of the frames been hi gloss cerakote? if so how does it look?

Sorry. I completely posted the wrong pic. Both those are painted.

High gloss on cerakote doesn’t work too well. Cerakote is already ceramic so nothing really sticks well.
Sorry for the confusion.

Good looking bike.

(I pushed my bike up a couple of hills today. Thinking of a Hydra the whole way.) :)
It will soon come...what kept me focused and not was understanding for the price this bike is a steal

Back