My Turn HYDRA

That looks like a comfy ride.
Those rims look great, in Central park does anybody ask about your Ebike?

Sorry. I completely posted the wrong pic. Both those are painted.

High gloss on cerakote doesn’t work too well. Cerakote is already ceramic so nothing really sticks well.
Sorry for the confusion.
I've ordered an H-109 gloss black Hydra and will post pictures when I receive it. I'm expecting it to look more semi-gloss, though.

Never passed PAS 4

Attachments

• 20210706_161400.jpg
    20210706_161400.jpg
    371.3 KB · Views: 196
Never passed PAS 4
Nice!

The battery gauge appears to be displaying correctly for a 52 V pack. I was under the impression the 500C would indicate full for 54 V and only worked correctly for 48 V packs. Maybe this has been fixed? Where did you buy your display?

Nice!

The battery gauge appears to be displaying correctly for a 52 V pack. I was under the impression the 500C would indicate full for 54 V and only worked correctly for 48 V packs. Maybe this has been fixed? Where did you buy your display?
California ebikes and has 9 pas

Do you store the bike in a bike room or an apt.? Have you gotten any kickstands for using in the city? I'll have a Hydra in NYC soon and am curious how you're handling.

Do you store the bike in a bike room or an apt.? Have you gotten any kickstands for using in the city? I'll have a Hydra in NYC soon and am curious how you're handling.
No kickstand elevator building and apt big enough to store in apt hallway

Thread 'My Hyrda will be black, but convince me otherwise' https://electricbikereview.com/foru...ill-be-black-but-convince-me-otherwise.44498/

We're wondering how the color black is doing on your Hydra? Does is shed finger prints and dirt well? Attract and hold it?

Any other Hydra experience updates?

Thank you for taking the time to answer.
I t doesn't hold finger prints but you can see the dust on paint haven't washed since recieved but still looks clean

It is painted Matte Black.

Edit: Go to the first post in this thread and read all about it. He posted some great pictures as well.

Hey Merle it's not matte black that's the color I ordered but Pushkar changed the color to Armour black or something like that and im so glad he did. Great color im sure you will really like.

Back