My Turn HYDRA

Hey Merle it's not matte black that's the color I ordered but Pushkar changed the color to Armour black or something like that and im so glad he did. Great color im sure you will really like.
How do you like the Jumbo Jim’s for street riding?

@NycLowe did you specifically order the SRAM GX drivetrain? The Hydra page doesn't have very specific information and wondering what my bike will end up being fitted with lol.

Does wireless add $600 to $1,000? Can be upgraded at a later date right?
It’s about $800.00

Tried to clean up cable management the only sore point

Attachments

• 20210817_110406.jpg
    20210817_110406.jpg
    450.4 KB · Views: 217
  • 20210817_110412.jpg
    20210817_110412.jpg
    430.5 KB · Views: 211
Tried to clean up cable management the only sore point
IMO your shifter and brake cables are way too long and could be shortened. On my bike I ditched the throttle and dropper seat post which eliminated the wires from them. Last thing I’ll do is switch to electric shifting. That will leave me with just the brake hoses and wire to the display for a nice clean look.

I realize this isn’t for everyone but I like my bikes cable and clutter free.

NycLowe I like your attempt at cleaning up the wiring. But, the larger dia solid wrap catches my eye a bit much.

I was excited reading Rome post thinking his wrap was see through like mine. However it wraps up so completely it looks solid. I'll take a picture of mine and see if you like it better.

Well okay, I'm not getting a picture up. Which is just fine because all it would show is I'm a mouthy idiot. :)

My noodle type wire wrap is a little thicker than spaghetti but whereas I thought it wrapped loosely and left air space to look through I see it is all snuged up - perhaps from riding vibration.

Hey 👋.
NEW YORK.
Can you pedal your fat bike to photo the 9/11 Memorial.
I went to war over that tragic event.
I'm one of the millions that will never forget.
Thanks
Editing
I should have typed.
"Pedal yo fat ass"
We are going to observe a moment of silence tomorrow .
I most likely won't be able to go down tomorrow with bike but if in area will post pics of memorial

Back