My review of the 2020 Rize X

So I finally had a chance today to take the Rize X for a ride through the back trails and a local ski hill. All I can say is WOW. The ability to go anywhere with the Fat Tires combined with the effortless acceleration was awesome. I never thought I would be biking straight up a snow-covered ski hill, but I did and it was a snap. I played with the throttle to get a feel for it and the acceleration is quite gradual and doesn't sneak up on you. The bigger size and weight of the bike takes some getting used to after my many years on an older mountain bike. Once you get going though, it is a very natural feeling.

For my wife, we had some struggles getting her comfortable with the Rize Leisure bike so far. She is 5 foot 2 and is intimidated, so I think she has to get over her initial fear of the thing and just get riding on it to get accustomed. We brought it inside and I tilted her seat forward and lowered it further so we will go out and try again tomorrow.

I am actually very interested to compare the difference between the Rize X Torque pedal-assist vs the Leisure's Cadence pedal-assist. I wonder if I will find it noticeable.

Anyway, the X needed to be cleaned off as it was well covered in mud after my adventures today... always a good sign! Cheers, everyone!

View attachment 50213

I'm really interested knowing if you find a difference between cadence and torque sensing, my girlfriend is waiting that leisure comes back in torque before ordering and we wonder if it is worth the extra 300$! Let us know when you'll have tried it if you can :)

I'm really interested knowing if you find a difference between cadence and torque sensing, my girlfriend is waiting that leisure comes back in torque before ordering and we wonder if it is worth the extra 300$! Let us know when you'll have tried it if you can :)
I took both bikes out today to compare them back to back. The biggest difference I am observing is in the smoothness of the power delivery. I found the Leisure with cadence to accelerate more briskly and abruptly so I would have to stop pedaling more often as the bike would get going very fast even if I was not pedaling hard. I found the Rize to provide a more consistent power delivery which allowed me to keep pedaling and the motor would slow accordingly making it feel more natural. The solution for the Leisure was to adjust the Pedal Assist level more frequently based on terrain and once you got used to it, there was no problem really.

If you were to ask me would I pay $300 just for torque sensing, I would say no. If you were to ask me would I pay $300 for torque sensing AND a battery bump from 16AH to 20AH, then I think the answer would be yes, especially if planning longer distance rides, and also to match your Rize X's range. In my case, I opted for the lower-priced Leisure as it was available right away and the added range was not too big an issue. When I look at the site today, it no longer offers the torque and 20AH upgrade on the Leisure. Also, the description is of a 500W motor for Leisure vs the Rize X now indicating 750W. I'm not sure if that means I actually have a 750W and she has a 500W. I could not tell the difference and in fact, the Leisure felt faster for some reason (Lighter battery or perhaps because I haven't unlocked the speed limits). Cheers!

Last edited:
I kept on using the bike and it still works really well! I've done more than 600km on it now, and everything still feels new. I've only had 1 problem with the bike so far, at some point I was unable to take out the battery. I wrote to Rize Bikes and they came back to me within few days with a video on how to take out the battery when it is stock. It took me about 5 minutes and everything is now back to normal, so really great consumer service there.

Here's one of the destination I went with it, I was able to take a picture with my crappy camera on my smartphone, sorry for the terrible quality :)

View attachment 49144

Regarding the autonomy of the bike, I've been riding it for short and long distances in different weather conditions, with different PSI pressure for the tires and with different intensity. Lately, it's been around 5°C here in Quebec and I've been riding it with 20 PSI tires. If I run it at full capacity at a constant 45-50 km/h, I would say I have about 30 km autonomy on the battery. If I run it mid capacity at 30 km/h, I can go a good for a good 50 km on one charge. I didn't try it yet at low capacity until the battery completely runs out, but I did a ride at low capacity at 15-25 km/h, with some pedalling were I was putting more effort, and after 40 km I barely lost just 1 bar out of 5 on the battery, so I bet I could've gone like that for a good 100 km, maybe more.

As I said earlier in the tread, I ran the bike at full capacity (45-50 km/h) with tires inflated at 4 PSI at -5°C and the battery was good for a 20-25 km, so I see that in warmer temperature with more inflated tires I have more autonomy. But, after these test, I realize that the most impacting factor on the autonomy is really the speed at which you want to commute. The faster you go, the more energy it consumes and the faster the battery gets depleted.

I really like to be fast in my commute, so for that reason I've ordered a new battery. I'll be able to do 40 km round trip at maximum power, that will be great and almost as fast as a car! With this Covid thing and the movement restrictions all over the place, I bet that the planes and the frontiers won't be open yet this summer, so I've plan an ebike trip around Quebec province here with my girlfriend and I'll probably order a third battery to be able to do 100-150 km per day at medium to high speed :)

As I mentioned before, the bike looses power as the battery gets depleted. When it is full and I'm on a flat surface, it's easy to hit the 50 km/h mark without much effort and I'm 6'1" 185 pounds, so it's a pretty powerfull bike for that price! When there's 20% power left on the battery, for the same amount of effort, I would run about 40-45 km/h.

The torque sensing feels great as well, never tried a cadence sensor so I can't compare it, but at level 9 you really have that feeling to have more assist the higher you put the gear in, it's really nice. The lower you go into the assists level, it feels more like if the bike takes you to, let's say, 15 km/h for assist level 2, no matter the torque you put in. For that reason I'm almost always on assist level 9 :)

There's a slight delay of maybe 1 second between when you apply the torque and when the motor gives the power to you, so I bet that higher end bikes with mid drives and cadense sensing combined may react faster than that and give a more natural bicycling feeling, but I'm all good with that, doesn't change much of the fun for me! I even find it convenient when I don't move since even if the pedal move a little or there is torque apply to them in some way, the bike will stay still, which is good. For that reason, for all of my starts, I always use the throttle for the initial boost and it responds almost instantaneously, love those starts!

All in all again, the bike is awesome, the quality of the components seems to be there since I ran it pretty hard for more than 600 km and didn't encounter any big problem yet. People at Rize Bikes are also really responsive and helpful when it comes to consumer service, so I still highly recommend the Rize X!

*I'll keep on updating this thread as I ride more of the Rize X*
Hey,
I enjoyed your post and pix. I also liked your helmet and rear rack bag and was wondering if you might share some info about them.
Thanks.

Hey,
I enjoyed your post and pix. I also liked your helmet and rear rack bag and was wondering if you might share some info about them.
Thanks.

Sure ! They are both necessary accessories for my bike I believe, more than happy to share them as well! For the helmet, if you live in Canada I found it at Canadian tire for under a 100$:

Helmet

As for the rear rack, I bought it on Amazon.ca over this link, it was 60 dollars when I ordered it, seems like it is a bit more expensive now:

Rear rack

Also, as I live in Canada, I found out I needed to buy great winter boots:

Winter boots

Also bought a speaker, a new handlebar, a cup holder, mirrors, cellphone holder, lock, alarm, new seat and gel cover to go on it for maximum comfort and utility :) !

Hope this helps, I am now at 1300km on my bike and still it's doing great, I'll post new pictures soon with all these new accessories.

I took both bikes out today to compare them back to back. The biggest difference I am observing is in the smoothness of the power delivery. I found the Leisure with cadence to accelerate more briskly and abruptly so I would have to stop pedaling more often as the bike would get going very fast even if I was not pedaling hard. I found the Rize to provide a more consistent power delivery which allowed me to keep pedaling and the motor would slow accordingly making it feel more natural. The solution for the Leisure was to adjust the Pedal Assist level more frequently based on terrain and once you got used to it, there was no problem really.

If you were to ask me would I pay $300 just for torque sensing, I would say no. If you were to ask me would I pay $300 for torque sensing AND a battery bump from 16AH to 20AH, then I think the answer would be yes, especially if planning longer distance rides, and also to match your Rize X's range. In my case, I opted for the lower-priced Leisure as it was available right away and the added range was not too big an issue. When I look at the site today, it no longer offers the torque and 20AH upgrade on the Leisure. Also, the description is of a 500W motor for Leisure vs the Rize X now indicating 750W. I'm not sure if that means I actually have a 750W and she has a 500W. I could not tell the difference and in fact, the Leisure felt faster for some reason (Lighter battery or perhaps because I haven't unlocked the speed limits). Cheers!

Thanks for the answer, she'll wait until the torque sensing is back in stock or pre orders to order a leisure model

Great reviews everyone! Question if I may - how are people's experiences with the bikes and fat tires on the road? I'm considering the Rize X as an all year commuter but I know fat tires are really best used for off-road/snow/sand etc., and in briefly speaking with Rize they didn't really recommend changing tires to more road-friendly ones given their bikes are kind of designed with this size tire in mind...
Thoughts?
Thanks so much, it's been really great seeing the experiences of people given how fairly recent these bikes are!

Great reviews everyone! Question if I may - how are people's experiences with the bikes and fat tires on the road? I'm considering the Rize X as an all year commuter but I know fat tires are really best used for off-road/snow/sand etc., and in briefly speaking with Rize they didn't really recommend changing tires to more road-friendly ones given their bikes are kind of designed with this size tire in mind...
Thoughts?
Thanks so much, it's been really great seeing the experiences of people given how fairly recent these bikes are!

I've been riding my bike now for 1 800 km, on road, snow, ice, trails and watery condition with the same tires without problems. The key is to adjust your tire pressure according to the condition. On snow and ice I was going with 5 PSI pressure to stick to the surface, on road I am going with 25 PSI now, and on trail around 15 PSI. But the same set of tires work for all of them without problem!

I've been riding my bike now for 1 800 km, on road, snow, ice, trails and watery condition with the same tires without problems. The key is to adjust your tire pressure according to the condition. On snow and ice I was going with 5 PSI pressure to stick to the surface, on road I am going with 25 PSI now, and on trail around 15 PSI. But the same set of tires work for all of them without problem!

Thanks very much, greatly appreciate your thoughts!

Is your wife happy of her purchase of the Leisure? My girlfriend just ordered one, she's 5 foot 3, do you think it'll be to big or she will enjoy it?

Thanks for your thought!

Is your wife happy of her purchase of the Leisure? My girlfriend just ordered one, she's 5 foot 3, do you think it'll be to big or she will enjoy it?

Thanks for your thought!
Actually, she does find it too big and she is 5 foot 2. In hindsight, I should have gotten her the City instead. The website now shows recommended height ranges for each bike and the minimum for the Leisure shows as 5 foot 6. I wish I knew this before I ordered! The minimum height for the City is 5 foot 2. I have emailed them about this and have not heard back as of yet.

Actually, she does find it too big and she is 5 foot 2. In hindsight, I should have gotten her the City instead. The website now shows recommended height ranges for each bike and the minimum for the Leisure shows as 5 foot 6. I wish I knew this before I ordered! The minimum height for the City is 5 foot 2. I have emailed them about this and have not heard back as of yet.

Ok, not nice, is it to big because at the minimum seat height her feet cannot touch the ground or because it is to heavy? Or because of both?

When she stands over the frame in front of the seat she barely touches the ground. There is no clearance for her inseam due to her height. The weight of the bike would be less of a problem if she had enough clearance, but it adds to the problem as she finds it difficult to balance herself to get going. Once she is riding it's ok, but she dreads having to stop due to the height of the frame as she disembarks.

When she stands over the frame in front of the seat she barely touches the ground. There is no clearance for her inseam due to her height. The weight of the bike would be less of a problem if she had enough clearance, but it adds to the problem as she finds it difficult to balance herself to get going. Once she is riding it's ok, but she dreads having to stop due to the height of the frame as she disembarks.

Thanks for the info, my girlfriend will think about if she gets the leisure, but she wants to use it during winter so she will probably stick with it I think!

For my wife, we had some struggles getting her comfortable with the Rize Leisure bike so far. She is 5 foot 2 and is intimidated, so I think she has to get over her initial fear of the thing and just get riding on it to get accustomed. We brought it inside and I tilted her seat forward and lowered it further so we will go out and try again tomorrow.

I am actually very interested to compare the difference between the Rize X Torque pedal-assist vs the Leisure's Cadence pedal-assist. I wonder if I will find it noticeable.
Are you riding/enjoying the Leisure? I'm considering one since space is a factor. I' 5'9. Also how difficult and how long did it take to put together the Leisure?

Thanks!

Are you riding/enjoying the Leisure? I'm considering one since space is a factor. I' 5'9. Also how difficult and how long did it take to put together the Leisure?

Thanks!
Both the Rize X and Leisure have been great so far. My wife is getting more accustomed to the Leisure and enjoys it more each time out. I was worried at first but am less concerned now as she gets used to it.

Also, when I'm on the 9th gear of the shifter, it tends to jump sometimes if I put a lot of torque, I bet I could adjust it a little not to do that, but I just stay on the 8th gear instead and the problem is resolved.

That's concerning considering the small chainring, I would hate to give up use of the highest gear on the back. Do you mean the chain is jumping? I'm more of a low cadence high torque rider.

The lower you go into the assists level, it feels more like if the bike takes you to, let's say, 15 km/h for assist level 2, no matter the torque you put in.

That's interesting that you are running into a speed limit with the PAS. That sounds like the PAS assist levels on the Rize X are based on speed rather than power that I've seen mentioned on other bikes like Ride1UP and Radrover. I had read a Rize RX review (on this forum) that made it look as if the PAS on that bike was more power related as the speed range varied based on pedaling intensity for each given PAS level.

And someone else mentioned increasing the PAS level on the Rize X when going up a hill, as if the bike otherwise did not maintain speed and that the PAS level was based on power vs. speed.

Also, is the cruise control based on maintaining constant power or constant speed? Like if you start to go up a small hill, will cruise control increase the power in order to maintain speed, as Juice describes their cruise control on their website?

Last edited:
That's concerning considering the small chainring, I would hate to give up use of the highest gear on the back. Do you mean the chain is jumping? I'm more of a low cadence high torque rider.

That's interesting that you are running into a speed limit with the PAS. That sounds like the PAS assist levels on the Rize X are based on speed rather than power that I've seen mentioned on other bikes like Ride1UP and Radrover. I had read a Rize RX review (on this forum) that made it look as if the PAS on that bike was more power related as the speed range varied based on pedaling intensity for each given PAS level.

And someone else mentioned increasing the PAS level on the Rize X when going up a hill, as if the bike otherwise did not maintain speed and that the PAS level was based on power vs. speed.

Also, is the cruise control based on maintaining constant power or constant speed? Like if you start to go up a small hill, will cruise control increase the power in order to maintain speed, as Juice describes their cruise control on their website?

I am now to more than 3000 km on this bike and it is still going well. Regarding the chainring, I have no more problem with it right now, it doesn't skip anything for now, I'm mostly on 1 or 9 all the time though. For the PAS, I still feel the same way, I'm almost always at PAS 9.

For the cruise control, it is more a constant power than speed, on the flat it keeps the same speed though, depending on the wind.

The only thing I've had to do for maintenance as of now is change the brake oil and change the breaking pads since they were teared out after about 2000 km.

I'm mostly on 1 or 9 all the time though. For the PAS, I still feel the same way, I'm almost always at PAS 9.

It sounds like you could get some pretty good speed for minimal effort on PAS 9. I'm looking to get good exercise with up to 80% max heart rate while pedaling at about 15 mph on the flats, mixed in with mostly smaller hills and a few big ones, so I don't want it to be too easy to pedal. I want an e-bike because strong head winds and large hills really wear me down and slow me down on my Trek hybrid, plus when they spread gravel on these country asphalt roads, they are horrible to ride on with my 35c tires until the following summer when they get packed down, so I'm looking at some different e-bikes with 2.4" or 4" tires to handle surfaces like that better while providing the assist.

It sounds like you could get some pretty good speed for minimal effort on PAS 9. I'm looking to get good exercise with up to 80% max heart rate while pedaling at about 15 mph on the flats, mixed in with mostly smaller hills and a few big ones, so I don't want it to be too easy to pedal. I want an e-bike because strong head winds and large hills really wear me down and slow me down on my Trek hybrid, plus when they spread gravel on these country asphalt roads, they are horrible to ride on with my 35c tires until the following summer when they get packed down, so I'm looking at some different e-bikes with 2.4" or 4" tires to handle surfaces like that better while providing the assist.

Yes you can definitely do that indeed ! I wanted it for use instead of my car, that's why I want to move fast for long distances, I still get a good exercise in the end, I just go faster.

I have this bike since last week and have made a little bit more than 150 km on it so far, and I can tell you I really enjoy it! It's a pretty big bike, but it's perfectly fine for me since I'm 6'1" 180 lbs.

I live in Quebec City, Canada, and I've tested it in all possible winter weather throughout the week. We've had a big snow storm, rain that turns into ice, sunny days, cold weather and warm weather (around 3°C). So far, I am very pleased with the bike, it handled different kinds of weather pretty well. I've been running it on icy hills were cars got stuck and was able to run trough pretty easily. I went to piles of snow like they were nothing, it feels awesome! I tested it on fat bike trails in the wood as well with 7 other people that had regular fat bikes, they all tried it and now all want to buy one ;) The smallest person to rode it is 5'5" 140lbs and it was still ok, although I would not recommend this bike to someone smaller, probably at about 5.7 it would start to be a better fit.

The bike was shipped in a great package and no noticeable damage was apparent on it. The only problem I had was that the front light didn't light up much (almost nothing), I sent them picture of it not working well and one week later, I received another front light that works perfectly fine. It's not that strong, but good enough so that car will be able to see me in the dark at least! It was pretty easy to assemble, it took me and my father about 1 hour to get everything together without any problems. Here we can see the bad light and the good one.

View attachment 47277 View attachment 47278

The motor works great, after unlocking it I can go to about 40-45 km/h with the throttle and up to 50 km/h with the pedal assist. First long ride I did was about 50 km on one charge (was about 3°C outside) and then when I recharged the battery indicator was flashing, so I bet I didn't have much left in the battery. I don't know at what % it starts to flash. The are 5 bars on the indicator, so my estimation is that if each of the bar is worth around 20%, maybe that the system starts flashing when it's at 10% or so of the battery charge remaining. My tires were about 15 PSI since there was not to much snow.

Today I ran 35 km on a fully charged battery before it started to flash, but it was around -6°C outside. Can't tell if the outside temperature have a big impact on the charge, but it appears to have had influenced it because I ran on the same roads in the same small hills. I dropped the tire pressure to about 10 PSI as well since it was icier, which might explain why I didn't run as much dinstance since there was more friction.

On both rides, I was almost always at maximum speed and at PAS 9, not really using throttle. I really like the use of the throttle to start the bike or go into big water puddle (it prevents my feet from getting wet since they stay higher), but that's about it. I prefer to pedal like a bike the rest of the time. The torque pedal assist works great, although the is a small delay of a fraction of second before it kicks in. I've adjusted the sensibility to the max, but there is still a small delay. It's not enough to annoy me and I still love the feeling. I can't comment or compare it to cadence sensing since I never rode a bike with it.

Another thing to keep in mind is that this bike is not a mid drive motor, so even with the 750 Watt of power, when you'll go up hill, the speed of the bike will diminish by a lot. It still gets the job done, but if you live in an area with a lot of hills that might be something to consider. For the flat surfaces it goes up to 45 km/h pretty easily though (if there is not front wind). If you want to carry trailers or a lot of stuff on your bike, you might want to consider a Bafang Ultra mid drive motor to provide more torque and power.

Also, when I'm on the 9th gear of the shifter, it tends to jump sometimes if I put a lot of torque, I bet I could adjust it a little not to do that, but I just stay on the 8th gear instead and the problem is resolved. If you want to pedal it without the motor assistance, it's feasible but quite exhausting since the bike is heavy and there is more friction with the fat low pressure tires. I have yet to try it with higher pressure tires for the pedaling without assistance and the battery capacity.

Another point to consider is that the battery is a 48V one and not a 52V battery, so you can really feel that the power of the motor is not as strong when the battery gets lower and lower. It still works fine, but you'll be able to notice the difference between a full battery and a low battery, mostly if you are in a hill. On a flat surface it's not as apparent.

I was able to carry this bike on a normal bike rack on my car that's ok for 140 lbs, this one is 70 lbs with the battery, so without the battery the bike rack would probably be ok for 2 of those. We had to be 2 people to make it fit though since it is pretty heavy.

I did not figure out yet how to use the cruse control and thus cannot comment on it, but I don't plan on using it either anyways.

The breaks and suspension work fine even in cold weather so far, so nothing to complain there either. The water bottle holder is pretty small and really close to the upper bar of the frame, so the only thing it could fit would probably be a really small water bottle or maybe a cup or coffee or a glass. The lights, rack, bell, shifter, computer, mirrors and seat post suspension all work well and as intended. Thus, I really recommend this bike to anyone like me who want a torque pedal assist for around the same price as the other fat ebike that only offer cadence sensing.

I'll let you know if I spot anything else or if things change in the months to come, but the bike looks sturdy enough so I have good hope I'll still be happy with it for a long time.

All in all, I really recommend this bike and this company since I've had a great experience and nice costumer service!
Thank
I have this bike since last week and have made a little bit more than 150 km on it so far, and I can tell you I really enjoy it! It's a pretty big bike, but it's perfectly fine for me since I'm 6'1" 180 lbs.

I live in Quebec City, Canada, and I've tested it in all possible winter weather throughout the week. We've had a big snow storm, rain that turns into ice, sunny days, cold weather and warm weather (around 3°C). So far, I am very pleased with the bike, it handled different kinds of weather pretty well. I've been running it on icy hills were cars got stuck and was able to run trough pretty easily. I went to piles of snow like they were nothing, it feels awesome! I tested it on fat bike trails in the wood as well with 7 other people that had regular fat bikes, they all tried it and now all want to buy one ;) The smallest person to rode it is 5'5" 140lbs and it was still ok, although I would not recommend this bike to someone smaller, probably at about 5.7 it would start to be a better fit.

The bike was shipped in a great package and no noticeable damage was apparent on it. The only problem I had was that the front light didn't light up much (almost nothing), I sent them picture of it not working well and one week later, I received another front light that works perfectly fine. It's not that strong, but good enough so that car will be able to see me in the dark at least! It was pretty easy to assemble, it took me and my father about 1 hour to get everything together without any problems. Here we can see the bad light and the good one.

View attachment 47277 View attachment 47278

The motor works great, after unlocking it I can go to about 40-45 km/h with the throttle and up to 50 km/h with the pedal assist. First long ride I did was about 50 km on one charge (was about 3°C outside) and then when I recharged the battery indicator was flashing, so I bet I didn't have much left in the battery. I don't know at what % it starts to flash. The are 5 bars on the indicator, so my estimation is that if each of the bar is worth around 20%, maybe that the system starts flashing when it's at 10% or so of the battery charge remaining. My tires were about 15 PSI since there was not to much snow.

Today I ran 35 km on a fully charged battery before it started to flash, but it was around -6°C outside. Can't tell if the outside temperature have a big impact on the charge, but it appears to have had influenced it because I ran on the same roads in the same small hills. I dropped the tire pressure to about 10 PSI as well since it was icier, which might explain why I didn't run as much dinstance since there was more friction.

On both rides, I was almost always at maximum speed and at PAS 9, not really using throttle. I really like the use of the throttle to start the bike or go into big water puddle (it prevents my feet from getting wet since they stay higher), but that's about it. I prefer to pedal like a bike the rest of the time. The torque pedal assist works great, although the is a small delay of a fraction of second before it kicks in. I've adjusted the sensibility to the max, but there is still a small delay. It's not enough to annoy me and I still love the feeling. I can't comment or compare it to cadence sensing since I never rode a bike with it.

Another thing to keep in mind is that this bike is not a mid drive motor, so even with the 750 Watt of power, when you'll go up hill, the speed of the bike will diminish by a lot. It still gets the job done, but if you live in an area with a lot of hills that might be something to consider. For the flat surfaces it goes up to 45 km/h pretty easily though (if there is not front wind). If you want to carry trailers or a lot of stuff on your bike, you might want to consider a Bafang Ultra mid drive motor to provide more torque and power.

Also, when I'm on the 9th gear of the shifter, it tends to jump sometimes if I put a lot of torque, I bet I could adjust it a little not to do that, but I just stay on the 8th gear instead and the problem is resolved. If you want to pedal it without the motor assistance, it's feasible but quite exhausting since the bike is heavy and there is more friction with the fat low pressure tires. I have yet to try it with higher pressure tires for the pedaling without assistance and the battery capacity.

Another point to consider is that the battery is a 48V one and not a 52V battery, so you can really feel that the power of the motor is not as strong when the battery gets lower and lower. It still works fine, but you'll be able to notice the difference between a full battery and a low battery, mostly if you are in a hill. On a flat surface it's not as apparent.

I was able to carry this bike on a normal bike rack on my car that's ok for 140 lbs, this one is 70 lbs with the battery, so without the battery the bike rack would probably be ok for 2 of those. We had to be 2 people to make it fit though since it is pretty heavy.

I did not figure out yet how to use the cruse control and thus cannot comment on it, but I don't plan on using it either anyways.

The breaks and suspension work fine even in cold weather so far, so nothing to complain there either. The water bottle holder is pretty small and really close to the upper bar of the frame, so the only thing it could fit would probably be a really small water bottle or maybe a cup or coffee or a glass. The lights, rack, bell, shifter, computer, mirrors and seat post suspension all work well and as intended. Thus, I really recommend this bike to anyone like me who want a torque pedal assist for around the same price as the other fat ebike that only offer cadence sensing.

I'll let you know if I spot anything else or if things change in the months to come, but the bike looks sturdy enough so I have good hope I'll still be happy with it for a long time.

All in all, I really recommend this bike and this company since I've had a great experience and nice costumer service!
Thank you very much for a nice review. I got my Rize today and after the first ride I remembered that you were saying about unlocking the speed limit. Could you please tell how to do this or maybe share a link to the description.

Attachments

• Bike.jpg
    Bike.jpg
    758.3 KB · Views: 447
Back