Motor Specs on Rad City 750 watt ? Anyone know them ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4210
  • Start date
At home, I think it doesn't matter what you use for reconfiguring, a permanent display or smartphone, as long as you can access the parameters that you want. Laptop is fine - big screen, easier on those tired eyes.

When riding, most people don't need too much data, can be distracting.

I agree, there's a lot of thought behind some of these settings. Some are co-dependant on others too. Point being, it's not likely something you are going to want to mess with much on a ride.

Spoiled I guess, with the LCD3's ability to just run through a menu consisting of all it's settings. There's no explanation of what each does, so unless you have them memorized, you WILL need some notes/instructions to reference when going through the menu.

Too, thinking something like this is not going to be for everyone. You need to have something going on that's irritating you, or possibly just be on a quest for more/better/best performance. Thinking many are going to believe their bike is just fine the way it is!

The bigger deal is, there is now an option.......

I'm seeing more users learning to reprogram displays and write code for them. Both the LCD3 and the 850 are being open sourced with a couple of systems. We're doing really well with the eggRider sales. A small innocuous display that can be viewed and programmed by way of a smart phone. Good stuff happening!

First I have heard about eggRider. Looks interesting. Is it comparable with the 2018 RadWagon Controller or do I have to replace it?

First I have heard about eggRider. Looks interesting. Is it comparable with the 2018 RadWagon Controller or do I have to replace it?
That's. good question. I support BBSxx builds primarily. I've contacted eggRider, but need more information. Is it a bafang motor?

Then no, not at this time.While a 13 year old company, virtually unknown in the kit market.

Well I guess I wait till my 1yr Warranty expires and then I can have some real fun!

How about the "Odometer" on eBike displays in general that show the Total Miles traveled with a bike. Is that stored in the Display Unit or on a chip in the Motor Controller? I'm thinking its the display and if reset, the odometer is also reset?

My experience to date, is that the display remembers the settings. If you replace the controller with a different one, the display will still register all the old settings - and the mileage. However, if you replace the display, you start over again...

Back