Moscow 27.5 distance capability

RJC

Just wondered if anyone has tried to see how for they could go on a full battery charge until they lost power. Obviously terrain,speed ,weight, etc are factors. I'm using a 13amp 624wh battery.

About 45 miles when got down to one bar. Could have gone further but didn’t want to take the risk of running out of battery.

Would be interested to know how much gain there would be upgrading to a 48V 16A 768Wh Battery.

About 45 miles when got down to one bar. Could have gone further but didn’t want to take the risk of running out of battery.
My round trip commute to work and back is always over 45 miles and I consistently achieve that with at least one if not two bars of charge remaining. I just got home now and I have 46.4V (two bars) showing on the upgraded C7 display.

Reactions: RJC
Would be interested to know how much gain there would be upgrading to a 48V 16A 768Wh Battery.
FYI, My Moscow Plus 29 is now 4 months old, a full charge gives me 100km (~60 miles), with voltage down to 45v atm, so there is still at least another 10-15km (~6-10 miles).
I’m 64, 188cm (6’3”), 90kg, ride most days around 13km/day (unfit, bad knees). I live in a hilly area in northern Sydney and I have a set route I take, and so far only using PAS level 3.
I love this bike!

Back