Model S Review

whonderfulgrace

Hi,
I have the Model S. Its a powerful ebike. Ive had zilch problems with it.

Customer Service: 10 out of 5. They exceed expectations. Really, they are a good company.

Battery: 4 out of 5. I get about 40 miles before it goes low. I have the 17mAh battery. 4 stars because I thought it would last a little longer than 40 miles. But, I use the throttle and varies levels of assist. Its good. It has on board charging, which is convenient.

Motor: 4 out of 5. It can be a little loud going up hills, but it is working. It gets me there.

Controller: 4 out of 5. This thing had options! It has a temperature gauge, and many submenus.

Seat: 4 out of 5. It is comfy, but can be a little, tad bit hard. I wish the adjust screw under the seat was easier to access.

Basket: 4 out of 5 stars. The inner mesh is great, but it can tear. Just don't put anything heavy in it like a ulock. I am glad I got the basket though. Its helpful.

Pedals: 5 out of 5.

Handle bars: 5 out of 5. Many points of adjustment.

Curb appeal: 10 out of 5. I get compliments everywhere I go. Its an eyecatcher. I got red with red rims.

I think my next bike wont be a cruiser. I love this, but I'm thinking I will explore Reise and Mueller.....but the price on those can be prohibitive.

Sean and the gang at Electric Bike Company are the best. I like my bike.

Happy Riding!!!

Back