Mission Control App Problem

I finally got an iPhone so I thought I'd try the Mission Control APP. It pairs with my Turbo Levo, but only if I have WiFi on in addition to Bluetooth. With just Bluetooth on, bike not found response. I tried it on the trail with just Bluetooth on...bike not found, so then I turned on WiFi, even though there is no WiFi on the trail, just to see what would happen....again, bike not found. So it only works at home with WiFi and Bluetooth on. Any help would be appreciated....
Thanks,
Rich

Does anyone know the latest firmware number of the 2017 Turbo Levo motor, mine has 0.0, and where do you get it?
Thanks,
Rich

Does anyone know the latest firmware number of the 2017 Turbo Levo motor, mine has 0.0, and where do you get it?
Thanks,
Rich
My motor firmware was updated this past summer and it reads 4.0
The battery was replaced and firmware updated at that time and it reads 2.9

Thanks for the reply kathik, my app finally came to full pairing with the bike, it took a while for reasons I don't know. My motor firmware reads 3.6. How do I get it updated?
Thanks.

You will have to take it to your Specialized dealer. Some dealers charge for firmware updates. Mine did both for free. I was having a problem with my battery and when I took it to the shop they had to order the diagnostic tool as I was the first Levo they had sold. They worked with Specialized to make the repairs and did a great job repairing it!

Back