Mission App for Windows PC

Had the Turbo Levo FSR Comp MTB for about a month now....what a blast! Anyway, does anyone know if there is a Windows version of the Mission Control APP, or will there be in the future? I would sure like to fine tune this bike. Thanks in advance.
Rich

I can't see why there ever would be. Not many people are going to have a go at their bike via a pc. What do you feel you are missing from the Android/iPhone apps?
Having said all that, I think there might be something in the works for the Vado range because that has a removable head unit that contains all the parameters and is manageable through USB.

Thanks for the reply bazzapage. I don't have an android or iPhone. I'm an old guy with a consumer cellular flip phone. I have a Lenovo 1 pound notebook computer running windows 8 which I would be happy to put in my backpack if it would run Mission Control App. I never thought I'd see the day when Microsoft would be the odd guy out. Since I won't get a smart phone, would an ipod touch work with the Mission App? Thanks again,
Rich

Since I won't get a smart phone, would an ipod touch work with the Mission App? Thanks again,
Rich
It seems to me that might work, since the Touch would be making a bluetooth connection to the bike. You wouldn't have a cellular data connection on the Touch, but the Mission Control app does allow for downloading your local maps.

It seems to me that might work, since the Touch would be making a bluetooth connection to the bike. You wouldn't have a cellular data connection on the Touch, but the Mission Control app does allow for downloading your local maps.
Thanks for the reply, I think I'll look into that ipod Touch

Back