mirror mount end of bar

Not only that... For toller people based what people report, and fact that you use bigger bike frame; hance, seating further away from the mirror location, they seem to have very poor and obstructed view :( of the field... But I think my research got to the end.. Just encountered this; and they connect three worlds: wide, convex, and mounted on end of handlebar
our tandem was really bad to see around both of us.

any type of mounts that position ANY MIRROR toward middle is bad solution.. why??? Putting them more toward center axle of bike will produce the obstructed rear view.. You'll see more of your arms than coming cars from behind!
OFFS I'm 250 lbs of aging flesh and I can see all the rear traffic. Two MirrCycle turned in. I imagine some have narrower handlebars. But all of my flat foot frames have two and a full unobstructed view.

An inch and a quarter wider than MTB bars.

Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 12.57.51 PM.png

1643826848640.png

SHEESH!

Last edited:
I'm with @tomjasz on that. I've always installed my Mirrycles inwards since Tom told me that was the proper way.

1643874031478.png

There was a time I kept as many as four e-bikes, each of them equipped with a Mirrycle. There happened to be numerous crashes. Never -- I say never -- the mirror glass broke. In a single situation, the Mirrycle arm was broken (but not the mirror). The broken plastic part got welded and the Mirrycle could be re-used afterwards.

Aha, I ride in forward position as of recent and it didn't affect the visibility in the rear-view mirror at all.

I

There was a time I kept as many as four e-bikes, each of them equipped with a Mirrycle. There happened to be numerous crashes. Never -- I say never -- the mirror glass broke. In a single situation, the Mirrycle arm was broken (but not the mirror). The broken plastic part got welded and the Mirrycle could be re-used afterwards.
I broke several on my recumbent the bent shop carried replacement mirror as it was such a problem.

4 the quick update; received both of them today: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B094YWYFHF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
Had not chance yet to check them out - tomorrow though will, and will put some impressions... 1 thing I found instantly: I most likely will put them in reversed position; i.e. the left on the right hand side, and vice versa... why? To get the bottom surface longer then upper one. Additional factor is that if I put as they show on their web site (via link), they do not rotate down far enough toward ground and not giving me enough of the horizontal view. They seem to be decent quality, and I was able to install left one already on the right end of handlebar; tight enough - have my bikes in garage. This way it will be easy enough to see clearly the difference between already on the bike MTB, and this one. They seem to have more grey then blue hue which I think I kind of actually like even better as more grey 'generates' more true colors. I wish they were bit toller though.. Updates to come tomorrow, g. night!

Last edited:
G. morning; an Update: NOT WORTH of $25.99 / piece!!! - RETURNING... Yes, they look fancy - and am sure are of decent quality, but... Maybe I'm bias, maybe it's me.. 1. I can see instant problem : my prescription progressive Varilux glasses get quite dark outside, and additional tint is rather minus than plus FOR ME on this mirrors. - had a hard time to see approaching car running with no daylight.. (for the same reason I gave up tinting my car's windows - especially for the night driving). 2. In a normal right/left setup - they are useless - just you see high above the road rather than wide - due to fact there 'normal position' is angled like 15 degrees - cannot make them straight. 3. I wanted to like them, but IMHO they are simply to small.... For this reasons I'm ordering MTBs for my new Tesoro X1: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009R96YK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1 .

lathe blue glass is way too dark learned that myself.
Hi guys, I know it's off topic here, but at least here is active somewhat place, thx!... Debating on my handlebar end grips for: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002I7PRUQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1.
I know this setup is super comfortable for me.. The 3 options are as follow: #1: https://www.amazon.com/LERMX-Bicycle-Handlebar-Mountain-Downhill/dp/B08P87BF2D/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1O5MPGIRMM7Z1&keywords=Bike+Grips,+LERMX+Made+of+TPR+Rubber+Bicycle+Handlebar+Grips+Handle+Bar+End+Bike+Handle+bar+Rubber+End+Grips+for+MTB,+BMX,+Mountain,+Downhill,+Folding+Bike&qid=1645299707&s=sporting-goods&sprefix=bike+grips,+lermx+made+of+tpr+rubber+bicycle+handlebar+grips+handle+bar+end+bike+handle+bar+rubber+end+grips+for+mtb,+bmx,+mountain,+downhill,+folding+bike,sporting,90&sr=1-1 Option #2: https://www.amazon.com/MARQUE-Bicycle-Handlebar-Grips-Bike/dp/B0966GWNV1/ref=sr_1_11?crid=1ZET28J0TSD9U&keywords=ergon+gc1+grips&qid=1645299911&sprefix=ergon+gc,aps,183&sr=8-11&th=1 and #3: https://www.amazon.com/SAPLIZE-Handlebar-Grips-Ergonomic-Design/dp/B07RFN24Y2/ref=sr_1_18?crid=198HP1FU7HCP6&keywords=cannondale+handlebar+grips&qid=1645299994&sprefix=cannondale+handle+bar+grip,aps,94&sr=8-18 .
That's what only missing at this point for me.. Rest came up pretty good, take a look - shared mini album with HD photos - feel free to zoom in, should be sharp: https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/A7kmr0tVQtW6d80_gld7FQ.nxi2c_DtH4TPzdizM5t_GA . Today is trying day (I lied, actually tried yesterday with no battery in brutal cold, lol Broadview Hts, OH). Seems the #1 is to go 4 me as I don't believe it's necessary to have "comfy" ones on angled position.. . Am I wrong??? I'm also going to measure the length from end to fold to see if Option 2, or 3 would fit... Otherwise #1 is 'bendable' so could easily slide over fold of those extended ends bars.. It's exactly scenario with my old Novara setup. I'll post the other link later, got to go to gym. Have all great Sunday! p.s. I'm a cheapskate, got those: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XXR9CMF/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1H9412UIUREZ&psc=1 ... u know, it's Amazon.. free returns, lol. - will let u know about Wed how it fits (if anybody cares).

Last edited:
Try SQlab Innerbarends 411. I only use them on my Vado SL now even if the grips are Ergon GP2 there.
Perfect access to brake levers and the shifter. A good, road bike like riding position.

Try SQlab Innerbarends 411. I only use them on my Vado SL now even if the grips are Ergon GP2 there.
Perfect access to brake levers and the shifter. A good, road bike like riding position.
I use already ones I showed in link. Perfect 4 me, thx 4 your respnse. Now need to find solid holder 4 my s22u Samsung.. heavy... Today my old one got broken (!!) while biking over puddle! while carrying my Samsung note9, kind of heavy as well. ... Talking about handlebar phone holder ..

Quadlock makes dedicated Samsung phone cases with an integrated adapted for Quadlock handlebar mount.

I may end up with totally different than opened pouch.. I'm very skeptical using 1400 dollars phone with those 'on plastic leg' pouches...Even with many stars positive reviews, if you read negative reviews for - virtually any kind of those types ...it's only meter of time before your phone will hit the ground - Galaxy S22 Ultra is quite heavy phone!! I often run downhill with speeds around 34 miles per hour (hit 39 for moment, with no electric support) in local Cleveland Metro Parks... so it's important for me to thing carefully what I'm wishing for.. I don't want to have my phone on me, since it's 5G (Verizon) so you know.. radiation, at least lot's of grey areas... good news is on my Galaxy Watch 4, if I use my phone with Google Maps, I have all directions as well with map via active Bluetooth! So practically I don't need to have a 'visible screen' of my phone!! Also the Bosh basic computer to me is fantastic: range, speed, total miles, trip computer.. MORE THEN ENOUGH - test 'extra' to me is gimmick.. I typically have all the 'health' stats from cycling exercise taken by my Smart Watch. .. :)... so research for puch continues...!! (got ~130 miles now). Love it! Ranges around 55 miles with 650W battery. More than enough for day for me, and my stile of biking. Last weekend did 17.8 miles Sat, and 28 Sunday.

I had a mirrcycle on my C380 from a previous e-bike and was constantly having to re-adjust it. Being plastic it took a knock on the side of my shop when parking my bike and was never the same. I bought a Bush & Muller Cycle Star mirror that is similar to the mirrcycle but it is all metal construction and it folds away like a car mirror and will return to the exact spot you had it set. It's field of view is superior to the mirrcycle as it has a very slight convex shape. It is rock solid when riding and if you do have a fall or knock it will fold away.

I owned a mirrcycle and found myself constantly re-adjusting it. It took a knock as I was taking it through the door to my shop and the plastic cracked.
I purchased a Busch & Muller Cycle Star mirror which is all metal construction and it will fold away like a car mirror and when re-deployed will return to your preset setting. It has a superior field of vision as it is very slightly convex and rock solid when riding.
Turn it in. 5 here and no damage. Constantly adjust? Not to handy with tools?

Back