Minnesota new fat tire ebike owner

neoman

13961.jpeg
New owner of a cannondale cujo neo 2. Has shimano 8000 motor and drivetrain. Only have ridden it for 5 days but i love it.

Has 3 assist modes and a 10 speed cassette. Will use it as my tooling around town all year bike.

Great portrait with your bike! You've got one of those "undercover" ebikes! Are you going to want fenders for when the weather gets wetter, or is this a fair weather friend?

Great portrait with your bike! You've got one of those "undercover" ebikes! Are you going to want fenders for when the weather gets wetter, or is this a fair weather friend?

Undercover ? How so ? The police up here ride Cannondales and they seem to really like them except for the smaller battery, which they have to swap through the day.

Undercover ? How so ? The police up here ride Cannondales and they seem to really like them except for the smaller battery, which they have to swap through the day.
Where are you? My bike cuts power at 20mph. Fine for me but not for chasing scofflaws. I get 60 miles between charges.

Very cool looking Cannondale. Was not aware that they made this bike. Fits you very well. I have a relative up there in Brooklyn Center who also has the same brand along with Felt and an E-Trike as well. Beautiful places to ride up there indeed. Ride safe! :cool:

Back