Mines on the way

Congratulations on your purchase! What color did you get? Did you assemble it yourself or have any issues? My guess is you are loving it! Enjoy! Ride on! 🚵‍♂️🥳

I got the Black & leather version and I did assemble it. I found the front wheel bearings were too tight as were the pedals. I adjusted them, no problem since. I also added some "Stans" to the tires to help prevent the long walk home.

Great bike. future may see a suspension fork.

I got the Black & leather version and I did assemble it. I found the front wheel bearings were too tight as were the pedals. I adjusted them, no problem since. I also added some "Stans" to the tires to help prevent the long walk home.

Great bike. future may see a suspension fork.
Not sure what Stans are? Thanks

We filled our tires with Slime Tire sealant instantly and repeatedly repairs tread area punctures up to 1/4″ in diameter using Fibro-Seal® Technology.

We filled our tires with Slime Tire sealant instantly and repeatedly repairs tread area punctures up to 1/4″ in diameter using Fibro-Seal® Technology.
Im surprised the first thing you do is add Slime Sealant, I guess its a lesson learned the hard way and this forum is full of references to tire sealants. I have never had a flat with 2000 miles on a set of Kenda juggernaut fatties.
Been ridin with the luck gods

Back