mind-blowing cosmos data

duggie

Region
United Kingdom
I just can't get away from it, the cosmos. I listen to discussions on the radio and hear about the size of our Milky Way galaxy, to get from one side of it to the other takes 100,000 years travelling at the speed of light!

I hear that our solar system was created and incorporated the debris of previous solar systems in the locality, and this has happened many times and will do. So all the stuff around me, even me, is made from materials created in a star or stars some long long time back.

How can there be anything? Where is it? There is something, we can see it now, so where did it come from? How can there be anything?

I just can't get away from it, the cosmos. I listen to discussions on the radio and hear about the size of our Milky Way galaxy, to get from one side of it to the other takes 100,000 years travelling at the speed of light!

I hear that our solar system was created and incorporated the debris of previous solar systems in the locality, and this has happened many times and will do. So all the stuff around me, even me, is made from materials created in a star or stars some long long time back.

How can there be anything? Where is it? There is something, we can see it now, so where did it come from? How can there be anything?
Try this game > Explain: What is "anything"? If you prefer, explain: what is "thing"?

Trouble is, the space between galaxies is getting bigger, Well, it's expanding anyway, But why is my belt getting smaller.

"Thing" can be anything the observer wants it to be. Doesnt make it right or wrong I suppose (to that person).

We are a part of something bigger than Us... And Matter came from something... Now the question remains... What created it. HArd for our brains to comprehend as we are not wired that way. Our understanding of Time... Before time we cant see as we dont understand anything but time. So comprehension is an issue..

I have a few telescopes... It opens one's Mind and makes you reflect... Now I replect on those thing I hold true... How small I am and how Big God is.

His canvass is beautiful and full of brilliance.

My point is.. "IS" can be anything the person saying it wants it to be..

Thing
noun

1. 1.
    an object that one need not, cannot, or does not wish to give a specific name to.

I actually feel we are making headway into this question of there being existence. I mean, surely we can all agree that there is something, because we are here, and that is real. So, did it come into existence? Or has it always existed, which would mean there has never been nothing? It makes more sense that Matter has always existed, because how can something come from nothing........that can't happen.

So, as quick as this we have been able to establish by powerful logic reasoning that there has never been nothing. There cannot be nothing when there is something. Something cannot come from nothing. Thus matter has always existed.

But could something cancel itself......could something become nothing. Then nothing could be the end of everything and you would have just not even nothing.

Existence just doesn't make sense because it has to have come from somewhere, and it cannot come from nothing, but it has to have come from nothing. Nothing is the only thing that makes sense.

ConcreteSeparateArabianoryx-size_restricted.gif

:)

My point is.. "IS" can be anything the person saying it wants it to be..

Thing
noun

1. 1.
    an object that one need not, cannot, or does not wish to give a specific name to.
@1.1 ... so then what is nothing? It's no object that one does not give a name to. But we also need to find out what an object is.
Object: "a material thing that can be seen and touched."
Thing is thing. Enlightening, isn't it?

Nothing IS something just not as a material something as we see it (void). Thing can be anything you want it to be .

Back