MIK Pizza Rack

Tubbs

Region
USA
City
Las Vegas
Fabbed a Pizza rack for my MIK Rack. Made out of 1/2" square tube with .060 wall thickness a 20"x 20" inside dimension. Bought one of the insulated delivery bags to keep it hot on the ride home. Now to come up with my next accessory.

Attachments

• Pizza 1.jpg
    Pizza 1.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 225
  • Pizza 2.jpg
    Pizza 2.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 212
  • Pizza R.jpg
    Pizza R.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 209
  • PR1.jpg
    PR1.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 208
Hey, you did a really great job on that! Make more, and you could probably market them.

Truth: This thread inspired me to order a pizza for dinner tonight. Sadly, it was picked up in my Jeep, not on my bike. :(

Hey, you did a really great job on that! Make more, and you could probably market them.

Truth: This thread inspired me to order a pizza for dinner tonight. Sadly, it was picked up in my Jeep, not on my bike. :(
We can fix that for your next Pizza run.

This would be great. This will give more options to carry wonderful pizza. I carried 2 pizzas home on my bike rack. There was a small and a large. I put the small one (rotated 45 degrees from the rack) on the bottom then the large on top. Rotating the bottom one gave me more area to support the large pizza. I didn’t have too much tension on the cords. I was concerned about the pizza folding in half. The pizza came home in great shape and was delicious.

I installed a Porteur rack on the front of my bike to transport pizza easily. It relies on the front wheel for support rather than just hanging from a handlebar, so it works well for objects that are on the heavy side.

Last edited:
Back