Me & my Giant 2019 Road-e

echollis

Region
USA
I bought my Giant Road-e when I retired 2.5 years ago and have something over 10,000 miles on it. I ride as much as I can in the flat lands surrounding Savannah, GA especially during the Covid-19 pandemic. It's helped greatly to keep my sanity up and my weight down because if nothing else, we've eaten well for the last year.

Per the attached photo I've added a kickstand, fenders, rear carrier and custom made bag. The bag mostly contains a whole lot of junk although it was initially made to carry a second battery. I ride with the second battery only when going more than 50 miles which is not often. It raises the center of gravity making riding somewhat uncomfortable.

Attachments

• 2019 Giant Road-e + Pro.jpg
    2019 Giant Road-e + Pro.jpg
    994.6 KB · Views: 258
Pretty bike!
Love the frames on Giant ebikes.
Congrats on the miles. That's why ebikes rock!
Oh, and your dog avatar is great looking too.

Hello echollis, I like the bike, it is a fine looking specimen. like you’re doing, keep on riding and enjoying it, the exercise and the scenery. It can be so peaceful that you can do alone or with others. Take some time along the ride in a quiet setting and just relax and meditate. It makes you a different person. Good luck and just don’t forget to ride safely.

Back