Mahle ebikemotion x35 and x35+

pyorahullu

Region
Europe
Heye
I am new here. I could not find any info about the following.
I have Bianchi aria e road bike with mahle x35 + system. Now i am planing to have second pair of wheels. I have possebility to byu rear wheel with x35+ hub body ( but only body, te. No internal) instaled to 700x23c rim. On other hand there is complete x35 hub motor availible.
Question:
1.Are the inner component from x35 motor possible to instal into x35+ body? Te. are they exatly the same? Geometry, Electronic etc. All i know that the freehub body is the same.
2. If it is possible will my bikes ×35+ system acept it and without any pairing or something from bikeshop?

Based on what I know, it will need to be paired each time the wheels, gravel, road, are swapped. It is all based on the bike's registered serial number on the remote server. It logs, tracks and pairs each component, the serial numbers must match or nothing works. Which sucks, but it is all in the noble effort to prevent chop shops from stealing these bikes. Once they get bitten by this nasty snake, they remember not to mess with these bikes, passing them over for softer targets. I suggest you take it to where you purchased the bike of record and ask them for more help than what I know or can do from N. California. Hopefully there is a way such as pairing both wheels. But I do not know if they can.
I would like to add a photo of an European adder snake but with today's earthquake perhaps that server is down. Note: Mid-drives are so much better and faster and climb so much better. You may want to abandon this bike and upgrade to something nicer that is not just a little ghost pedal toy and is not proprietary. I programed a bike today at thee times the EU limit, because it is not controlled by a nasty nanny server. The right to repair is real. Can you own a dog someone else commands? If so, it is not your dog.

Last edited:
Heye
I am new here. I could not find any info about the following.
I have Bianchi aria e road bike with mahle x35 + system. Now i am planing to have second pair of wheels. I have possebility to byu rear wheel with x35+ hub body ( but only body, te. No internal) instaled to 700x23c rim. On other hand there is complete x35 hub motor availible.
Question:
1.Are the inner component from x35 motor possible to instal into x35+ body? Te. are they exatly the same? Geometry, Electronic etc. All i know that the freehub body is the same.
2. If it is possible will my bikes ×35+ system acept it and without any pairing or something from bikeshop?
Answer to myselves. Installed x35 engine from spke failured wheel to solid x35+ body. Everything went Ok. Nettiauto step is to install it to my bike and check if it works. Have to wait next summer.

You should be able to replace the motor without needing to visit a Mahle dealer to code the device. If you log into your Mahle account you will see the 3 components that are all coded together by the dealer. The motor isn't part of these, looks like it's the battery and controller that are the important parts. I had to replace the iWOC controller about 18 months ago and just did a swap with no issues, the old one broke on me (LEDs stopped working and it very intermittent to turn the bike on or off).

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 10.55.21.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 10.55.21.png
    499 KB · Views: 224
You should be able to replace the motor without needing to visit a Mahle dealer to code the device. If you log into your Mahle account you will see the 3 components that are all coded together by the dealer. The motor isn't part of these, looks like it's the battery and controller that are the important parts. I had to replace the iWOC controller about 18 months ago and just did a swap with no issues, the old one broke on me (LEDs stopped working and it very intermittent to turn the bike on or off).
Jep. That's correct. I bought new pair of carbon wheelset with x35+ motor. Ewerything Else went Ok. But when i turn on my old mobile Phone ( woking as controller for mahle) new version of the applikaatio was installed and after that i can not change the assistenteille level with iWOC. Lockily i can do it with Phone. I send a message to mahle and they say that reason is change of the wheels ( te. another motir). Afrewards i notice in this forum that People seems to have similar problems. So now i am not shure what the real reason is.

Back