Magicycle Cruiser Derailer?

Ride On

Region
USA
Hey Folks, new here to the forum and to the E-Bike World. My wife and I are in our early 60's and we never sit still so the biking is something we are really getting into. The question I had is on the Magicycle Cruiser derailleur, my wife had a pretty hard wreck, she didn't get a scratch but the derailleur and the hanger took it pretty hard. I can go back to Magicycle for the parts, my first call to them was less than disappointing so I was hoping I could find the parts on the internet. I think the drrailler is the Shimano Altus Direct Mount RDM310, anyway I am hoping. What I can't even come close to finding is the hanger that the derailleur mounts to. If anyone has any thoughts I would so appreciate your help. As far as repairs and servicing of the bike I am an old time dirt bike racer from long ago so I am pretty mechanically inclined and I already have the bike stand for the job.

Great Riding Folks and thanks again for any thought's​

A hanger, I believe you can often hammer flat again if it is bent. .Or you can go on ebay to one of the vendors who has pics of 100+ hangers and try to match it. And there's always a bike shop.

Back